• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here's my list, come at me
    Okay so I need more threads. XD Here's who I've got.

Lilitha - Offspring x Bly, loooong backstory with Taiga, scarred up pyro with her (unknown) sire's drafty build. Stubborn, independent, proud, used to be adorable bumbling socially awkward so we'll see what happens now that she's all grown up and digging in her heels and taking care of Taiga, trying to keep it free and strong and independent and shit. If anybody wants a safe(ish, as safe as she can make it anyhow) space in the sick lands, hit her up. Anybody with healing want to lend a hand in the fray, or if anybody is just stubborn and not good at listening to like, the gods telling them what to do? Good people who don't trust Beqanna's powers that be?

Singe - Tiny scared baby who sets the world on fire when she screams. In the process of getting adopted by Lilitha, who's helping keep her fire from burning down Taiga, nbdddd. Could use flameproof friends? Or flammable ones that aren't scary or afraid of getting a little, er...singed.

Xero - Cute sass-baby Nocturnal x Quark daughter who got re-babified and oops-memory-wiped by a fairy and is now sorta wandering around trying to figure out life on her own. Could use friends, plague welcome, she's basically wandering around the common lands so far trying to figure out how to get to safe places and accidentally catching the plague in the meantime maybe.

End - Ischia's new resident plague monster, sorry not sorry. If you need somebody infected, he is happyyy to help. Komodo dragon shifter who's been reptile all his life 'til he ate a horse and force-shifted, back to komodo dragon shape since Carnage's telepathic KILL command. Likes warm places and tasty things. Not afraid to eat a bitch. Also babies are tasty.

Disastardly (Dizzy - dude idek, she was supposed to be like sexy smartass bitch, but I started writing her and she got like feelings and layers and shit? Involved in a complicated Dov love-'tangle, recovering from trauma at the hands of insane's delightfully fucked up Raelynx, just popped out a surprise baby after like a year of post-partum depression and angst after she had twins by Dov and her brother nbdddd it's fiiine, just like shattered Zor's heart 'cause she's talented at that and now the whole family's scattered and she has no idea what's going on sooo. idk throw people at her? She and baby Defy will probably start out at the River or something idk and wander toward a safe zone. Plague is cool, or not, I'm not fussy.

Defy - gorgeous Dov baby, grumpy and mouthy and as his name might suggest pretty defiant, loves his mom and his daddy, not a good sharer. Tends to get very small when he's scared or upset or sad or feels overlooked/unimportant. But tends to get mad instead of those things, so it's really not a problem anyhow. :| It's fine. Um. Could use small things interactions and maybe if adults like being mouthed off or sassed, at he'd be good at that.

Kerberos - I'm noticing I have a lot of smartass/sass characters. He is another one. Kirin kid, iron and not afraid to throw it around. More concerned with taking care of his family than anything else, but he will flirt with or sass at anything that moves basically. Mostly just trying to keep his family safe and together. Used to lead Ischia, then went away for a week and it was apparently six years, so. Oops. Headed to Island Resort.

Kali - sad little shifter baby who can walk on water, traumatized by old Taiga disaster and just came home from a week away on the Mountain that was six years for the rest of the world, and her sister's all grown up with babies older than Kali, and now there's a plague and she's a mess it's fiiiiine. Headed to Island Resort.

Drow - ummmm idek where to start with him. Another Quark x Nocturnal kid, just got magic-tricked into an oops baby with his twin brother who was obsessed with him his whole life, he's married to two awesome guys who are also married to his little sister, and they coparent like a thousand kids together. Or eleven. Whatever. Basically the same thing. Sassy, masochistic, an awesome dad, not really sure how he got here or what he's doing here. Overprotective, especially of females. Very gay though so like, not in a possessive attracted kinda way, just a giant softie. Also super scarred up and massive and drafty, look, I have a type, okay? nbdddd.

Nocturne*
    Dude idek he gon' be messed up tho. Exploding out of his dad (not the one above, the other one) sometime soon and we'll see.

abashed*
    Shy, tiny baby panther mew. Sad, sweet, quiet, small, soft, tiny little squish.

Idrys*
    She's a tiny little Malis-clone and idk what she's like yet sooooo we'll see. Helpfullll.

*new babies coming this month sometime
    I'm coming at you, muhahaha.
    So, who has the most of your muse :|
    lol literally any of the ones that are born. I still have to figure out what's going on with Drow, and Kirby's pretty set on sticking mostly to his family 'til that gets sorted out, but Lilitha in Taiga is tons of muse right now, Xero, End, Dizzy and Defy, all of them are AWAKE and ready to GO.
    I loved the short-talk-to-Lilitha but as of now there are FOUR IceIsle claimers so Leilan is too busy to go talk to her again which I otherwise would have requested Sad

So maybe, Defy? He’s funny? I can do Cyneric or Saffran to match his age or, if you’re up for the drama, go put him and Dizzy on the ice isle also (because Dov is there) and then maybe you can get a Leilan after all
    Or. Kybeth and Kali at Island Resort if Kirby would be so nice to pick up the tiny meerkat from Ischia and drop him in the resort without asking much? Tongue
    Umm I need a thread with you in my life. 
    I have Sviko, Abysm, and Shroud along with three babies on the way - Wander, Crake, and Gollum.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)