• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If you want the plague organically
    Dovev, Raeg'n, and Decimate are all infected. Write with me. :|
    Staring at you nev. (and anyone else)
    :| How did you know I would open this? Regardless, yes let's do a thing. Who to who and where?
    I would love for Adria to thread with someone who exhibits symptoms, just so she thinks she's all safe from disease but in reality ... she's a carrier.
    Then she could be dumb and walk around believing she's immune when she's actually adding to the problem.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    (Emmy needs to come infect loopy)
    (I'm pretend if I whisper Jenger can't hear)
    (Ok bye)
    @[Nev]  I think Decimate would be fun for me to figure out a little more. I have no idea what he'll be like :| but he could pop up anywhere that is convenient for you. Dovev is hanging out in Pangea for a little longer so far, and Raeg'n is headed to a safe haven soon I think. So maybe she's actually useless. What do I know :|

@[Calcifer]  That sounds absolutely freaking hilarious and yes please, I want to do this so badly :|  Dovev is ofc so very dramatic and will be extremely symptomonious. Where would Adria be? He's so far plan-less I think and was going to figure it out IC. lol

insane, i'm not gonna tag you because i know you'll see it and i'll just stab you if you dont. a gentle stab. like a prod. but i'm totally telling jenger on you. also, make this happen though. where do i write him <3
    @[Toli]

Ok, so outside of the safe zones I have Glassheart (spyndle memories and now new wyvern shifter) and Eilidh (sad mopey). Inside the safe zones I have Wane (egg father) and Phasus (trying to exterminate the sick). I am the actual worst at choosing so you have to :|
    I am entertaining the thought of bringing Aurora back out... JS Wink
    @[Nev]  luckily for you i am used to this problem :| *jengercough* So I piiiiick... Eilidh for Decimate in.. um. Anywhere? :| You can pick that half of it. Yayyy. Also -- Or maybe Taiga? I might have someone that wants to meet her after Deci is bad boy. If you'd like.

@[Neo]  Oh realllyyyy   >:]  I know a guy that could get her sick when he figures out what the heck he's doing next :|
    @[Toli]

Okay, I'll put her in the meadow since she never leaves it. >:} And then maybe bring her to Taiga afterwards if I can make it work for her. She's stuck with Moselle's bones atm but might leave soon. Yay!