• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

posts also
    I'm gonna hop on that clean-out wagon and start fresh with a new to-do list for the new version. I'm sorry I fell so behind on threads. I'll try to keep my list simpler this time around especially now that I'll have another couple pretty active characters out. ;)

If there's a thread you'd still like to do, please let me know! I'd love to continue or start a new thread with current plague things or anything. All of it. Will have a to-do list drafted up later tonight <3
    I will always want all the Toli words. <3 Pretty much just like, subsection of your list: Sam-threads.
    >:]
    kharon, ruan, dovev all have ya number.
    and about half my other characters lmao. :|
    Damn right. >:}

<3
    Um okay I love you and Stilly. ♥️ So if you would like to continue or do a new thread with Eszka sometime I am totally up for it!

@[Toli]
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    @[Lyr]  Yessssss >:]  I would absolutely love to!! How would you like their last one to have ended and where is she staying now with all the plague things going on??
    @[Toli] I keep trying to decide, and I don't know. Did she run off (boring) or did he just decide not to eat her? Did they fool around? Or was it just a bit of heavy petting? Esz was trying to use him to keep her head empty, but I'm mostly concerned with how Stilly would have ended it? WOuld he have managed not to take a real bite out of her and let her get away? Sorry. I am not helpful.
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry