• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Posts.
    w o w. i didn't notice everyone responded - i am the worst!

* vanilla - that totally works for me! we can just move the timeline up.

* aeris - we can actually have sochi give birth whenever. do you want baby born soon or would you rather wait? either way, i definitely want to have another castile / sochi thread. <3 as for the shiya thread, i think we can wrap that up with the idea that leli just walks away but let me know if you want to play it out more. i'm sure they'll see each other soon.

* insane - yesssss. we're sending them to tephra, right? when do you want baby to happen?

* lav - any time you want another levi / lynx thread you just let me know because i love them. i'm thinking lynx may actually head to tephra anyway with fox, which would make that super convenient.

* phaetra - yes! after  the tephra drama dies down they can have another one-on-one thread and he can start mentoring her through some of the diplomatic things i'm sure will be happening soon. and for sure a mock!

* shelbi - perfect! :) :) i'll just play off that idea then.

* devin - YES! me too! she's in tephra with magnus watching over her. maybe if brennen / magnus get together or talk about anything, the kids can sneak with and they can meet up that way?
    Yessss Tephra. Like anytime really lolol <3333