• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone i owe words tooooo
    i’m not sure if the new version changes things? or if you want to continue old timelines. i’m fine with either option, so let me know ❤️❤️ i can start new threads for people or finish the old ones for tying up purposes.
    I'd still love to maybe play out the daeyxis/malis thread if @[laura] is game? Despite the weird timeline. It can be short and sweet, like one more post each even?! I'd appreciate having that thread a little more fleshed out is all, so I know how the famjam reacted to the reunion... or alternatively if you guys want you can just tell me in chat how it played out so I know how to take creative license about it with further dae posts lol. Let me know which is preferred <333