• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private] Soul of root, heart of void - Titanica
    Rajanish
    He’s restless, because Pangea is quiet, and the land being in him has made him sick. The sickness isn’t unwelcome, just something he will endure untill it passes, but the land is still empty, and there’s hardly any visitors.

The cremello filly could fly, and for that, she wasn’t such a good sacrifice for this land. She might be a test subject; but he needed more than her, more than one. Infectuous diseases weren’t something one could test on a single filly.

Besides - there were other needs to attend to. As a child, he’d never much thought of it. But in Sylva, there had been stallions covering mares and even if the mares didn’t always like it, there must be some fun in that. He was too young then. Now it’s something that crosses his mind more often. Perhaps a seasonal thing; it was fall now and it occurred to him that way back then, these things also usually happened in fall.

Why, who was he not to give in to nature?

His own nature, however, is more than just that. He was born a shadow, had lost most colour of himself to being slightly see-through over time, and had now earned a beautiful gift that let him toy with nature, but only on those who were already carrying some kind of illness. Sometimes coughs and minor headaches however, did not really show. Sometimes one carried a pathogen without their knowledge, weren’t really sick, or going to be - unless he intervened.

Wasn’t nature just a beautiful thing?
    No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break.
    No voice to cry out suffering.

@[Titanica
    Fyi for him to use his disease acceleration, she needs to either already be sick or yuo can give me permission to use it on a virus she might be carrying but isn’t (otherwise) really sick from.
    Through death we'll be together
    The young bay filly made her way through the land called Pangea. She had heard stories about the land but chose to ignore them. She had left her dam to explore more of the lands of  Beqanna. The night sky made it easier for others to notice her star aura and glowing teal blaze. Titanica smiled to herself as she continued on her way through the land but stopped when she spotted something in the distance. She wasn't sure if she should approach or wait to be noticed by the figure before her. It might not take the other long to notice her because of her appearance and the way her fire burned brightly.

@[Rajanish] You can use it on a virus that she is carrying and I will let you decide on the disease she is carrying
    Rajanish
    It's dark - but Pangea always has a certain kind of darkness about it, and twilight turning into darkness is a normal circadian thing. The land is grey-ish, and relatively deserted, even though it seems to attract a lot of horses, besides himself and Zain no-one is actually staying in here.

But perhaps that can change. Maybe it just needs a little more... work.

His see-through form moves thoughtlessly through the darkness, until he spots a bright light ahead. A fire, no, it gives off more light, like a small star, or sun. Hmm. Not exactly befitting the lands.

He silently creeps closer, making use of the darkness just outside of her light circle, and his translucent form shouldn't be too easily noticed - most of the light will go through him. Then, at the edge of what he estimates to be her vision, he stops, and looks at her silently, with a cocked head. A filly. Too young for his tastes now. Where would her mother be, he wonders briefly - but then, even if she doesn't have a loving mother, she might be worth the keep. Depending on the effort it would take.

He's awfully silent, like always. Then, he lifts his muzzle and steps towards her. The fire she has is actually hot, he notices, and he squints his eyes to see how it attaches to her. But it's like the aura - not touching her. "This doesn't burn you, does it," he muses, as if talking to himself more than to her.

@[Titanica] that's fine! Smile
    The young bay filly knew that she probably shouldn't have came  to the land. She was to young not to be with her mother but she just wanted to explore the lands alone. She wasn't sure just how to shut down her star aura off during the night. She was lost in her thoughts she didn't realize someone walked up to her. She gave the stallion a smile and said "No sir. The fire doesn't burn me although I think it does those who touch me when its burning. My name is Titanica but go by Nica." Yes her nickname and name was both pretty unique she though. She was both excited and scared of the stallion who stood before her. She gave the stallion another smile and said "May I ask you for your name sir?"

@[Rajanish]
    Rajanish
    He’s ill, himself, but he knows all diseases. Wonders of nature that help cleanse the world from being overcrowded, it takes young from their mothers, and elderly from the meadow, to allow the stronger ones to survive.

He doesn’t need to touch her to know this. Only be near to her.

She carries one tiny virus; a tiny influenza. Flu. She is healthy and strong enough to repel it. Unless he intervenes. While they’re talking, the virus is multiplying and spreading, and instead of getting wiped out by her immune system he allows it to grow. ”Titanica. A strong name for such a strong filly. So you have the control of the fire then? And the light?” he asks her. Keeps her mind off the disease until it gets to her head and lungs. Not coughing yet, no burning headache. First he wants his curiosity sated. Then, and only then, perhaps he allows her to live, or perhaps he’d rather hide her away somewhere here.

He has patience to wait. In such a young mind, beliefs can be turned. Such a young body, if nothing elde, will grow into a young woman. To use. To have.

All in all, his father the god needs more followers than just him and Zain, does he not?

@[Titanica] for clarification, in one post I can’t make her feel sick yet, but he doesn’t want to kill her, either. Rather just keep her.
    The young bay girl felt a strange feeling while the two were talking. Titanica gave a small smile and said "The fire I can control but the light/ stars I am not sure how to turn it off but it normally does during the daylight." She wandered what might have been going on with her. The young girl turned her attention back to the stallion who stood before her. She felt a small tickle at the back of her throat and sighed softly. She said "The star aura I have wont work unless I am under a clear starry sky. So it kind of works by itself."

@[Rajanish] Alright Just let me know when he does get her sick enough to let her guard down
    Rajanish
    Hmm, interesting. He wonders what will happen if she feels weak and sick, with her fire capabilities. Something to test, then. He continues to feed the virus inside her, gives it some of his strength, wondeing when she’ll start to feel lightheaded, or cough.

Curious, he closes in a little more, then moves around her as if to inspect. ”Hmm.” he says, nothing much of an answer or response. But truth be told, if this fire can burn others, then he’ll want this filly, either as a loyal follower of Carnage’s or, if she doesn’t want to, to hold her captive, and when old enough, perhaps she can produce more loyal warriors for Pangea, for Carnage, for him.

Meanwhile, he’s more or less just busy with making her weak and ill. Then a though strikes him. ”Where’s your mother? Shouldn’t you be with her?”

@[Titanica] it is up to you, but maybe now or next post?
    Titanica looked around the land as the two conversed. The girl thought about where her dam was and wandered if she would even try to find her. Sometimes it felt like her mother forgot all about her. She sighed and said "My mother Marmalade is well in the forest. She forgets that I am even around so I doubt she will even look for me." She gave a small cough as her fire slowly starts to fade. She wasn't yet ready to let down her guard as the pair continued their meeting.

@[Rajanish]
    Rajanish
    So interesting. Her mother might have a useful trait or two, too. He doesn't need to think long on it; instead intensifies the disease and accelerates it until the weakness, the lack of fire, becomes enough to fully fade it. He shakes his head as he looks at her. "You don't look well, girl. Come with me, please, I'll find you a place to rest and then I'll go find your mother, okay?" He doesn't wait long, nodding his head in the general direction of a cave by the oceanside he has in mind (the path is slippery but it's reachable now, with the low tide; unreachable half of the time because of the higher tide that will flood the way. If she becomes any sicker that will be even more of a challenge to walk, even in the low tide, but that's for later. She doesn't need to leave, after all - it is a perfect place to keep a sick girl imprisoned.

If she doesn't fall for this then there are harsher methods - he just makes her feel a little more ill and she won't be able to run far, she won't be able to put up a resistance if he should grab her by her mane now. But he'd rather she come willingly.

@[Titanica]
    Titanica gave the stallion a confused look. She finally felt sick enough that her fire had burnt out and she sighed.  She decided that it would be safer to do as she was told and not try to fight. So she had given in and started walk in the direction that he had pointed her in. The young girl said "Okay I just want to go somewhere that is well I don't know safer." She had no idea if the place he was taking her was even safer but she wouldn't try to escape when she was feeling this bad. She continued on toward their destination slowly and her walk was a little staggerish. She looked to her side to see if Rajanish was behind her or beside her which at the moment she didn't mind it.

@[Rajanish]