• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Two things
    Figured I’d pool this.

1. If anybody is as psyched about this breeding (FINALLY) as me they’ll understand, I hope...
    We want Leilan x Breckin twins! (Makes sense that it runs in the family with himself being a twin and Scorch being a triplet muhaha.) I play none of his babies as of yet :0
    Avion would play one and I would then get the other <3

2. Can I age Kyveli from 2,5 to 3 years old so she is breeding age? That’d result in an Ivar baby no doubt. If we’re not allowed to breed her then we can still work up some IC drama, so no problems there!

If you only want to approve one of those possible babies for me please let it be the first <3

Love,
    Vanilla
    @[Officials]
    1. Approved for twins

2. We frown on speed aging just for breeding. Two options- you can speed age her to breed this season, but with an increased risk for defects, or we can give you permission to breed out of season next month.
    1. Thankyouuu
    2. I’ll think about it... I may just wait till next season then!