• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    been waiting on this one for agesssss -x
    Finally get my Malis babyyy! Thank you to Jenny, and to Laura for offering up Bruise. <3

Sire
    Name: Bruise
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Krampus Physiology
    Color: Silver buckskin
    Color Genetic Code (if known): (Ee/Aa/nCr/nZ)
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [KRAMPUS PHYSIOLOGY][invisibility][immortality][trait negation][wings]

Dam:
    Name: Malis
    Breed: Abstang Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Regenerative Healing
    Color: Indigo with black and indigo mane and tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): n/a, but in case of multiples that don’t roll to carry her indigo, Malis’s birth color was bay sabino
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [REGENERATIVE HEALING][horns*][panther shifting][shapeshifting wings][immortality]

Foal:
    List of name choices: I got permission for a second gender pick, using it for a filly named Idrys. I also got permission for her to be the same color as Malis. (thank youuuuu!) In case of multiples, please whatever is appropriate of the following: hurt (u), loss (u), quell (u)
    Player: SamShine
    71, 25, 94, 64

Name: Idrys
    Breed: Abstang Hybrid
    Color: Indigo with black & indigo mane and tail
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [IMMORTALITY][fear induction][regenerative healing][shapeshifting wings]
    Parents: Bruise x Malis
    Played by: SamShine
    Due Date: November
    Breedable by: March

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category