• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just some of my best art I wanted to share with y’all
    In case anyone likes Invader Zim xD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These two were commissions for a guy my dad works with. His daughter’s birthday was coming up, and since she really loves Attack on Titan and The Black Butler, he wanted me to do a picture of her as Chibi wearing an Attack on Titan uniform. And he wanted another with his daughter replacing Ciel in The Black Butler one. So the original design was not done by me. I only drew it in my own style. Don’t want anyone thinking I’m trying to steal anything :3

This one is a personal picture of Ladybug and Chat Noir from a French kid show. Don’t judge me -_-

These two were commissions I did for a couple of people on DeviantArt :3

This last one was another personal drawing. It’s Zack (Isaac Foster) and Ray (Rachel Gardner) from the new anime Angels of Death, which is based off the the 2016 horror game :3

So, that’s my best art so far. Just wanted to share them with y’all Smile
    Roseen ~ Diarmuit ~ Reva
    Eifa ~ Sunniva ~ Thorgal
    Camomila
    WOAH! this is absolutely gorgeous!
    these are gorgeous! you are so talented!!
    Thank you! It comes from a whole lot of practice, patience and determination Smile
    Roseen ~ Diarmuit ~ Reva
    Eifa ~ Sunniva ~ Thorgal
    Camomila