• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I take what's mine and then some more || Kaurma ||

WOLFBANE

Good then, they’ve settled on a deal. A satisfied warmth blooms in Wolfbane’s chest, happy to have (for once) reached an equal sort of conclusion with the bay mare. Kaurma had a specific way of being able to push him right towards his limits, but she always knew when his patience began to wear off.

“There were three who questioned Arthas when he first came to Sylva. Two stallions, one named Maugrim and one Sinner, and a mare by the name of Jackel.” He starts, turning to eye her in the murky black of the night. “Sinner is champion so for now I think we can avoid him, but I’d like you to seek out the other - Maugrim - and try to pick his brain.” The Lord explains.

“Two young foals and a green mare named Krone were murdered in those woods. I’d like to find out if their killer is still lurking away there.” He intones, already eager to be on his way now that they’ve brought up the final topic. The more horses he had out searching the red-gold woods, the faster they’d crop up the wanted individual. Or, the faster they’d find out Sylva wasn’t harboring a villain anymore. Both would please the pegasus. “I’ll keep an eye out for Jackel. Obviously.” He jokes, knowing full and well how Kaurma would take that news.

Probably with an eyeroll.
    In a moment of tenderness, the striped Loessian reaches out for her again. He wants to leave her on good terms, not in anger like they usually did. “Be careful. Maugrim is a nasty fellow … I’d hate for you to get hurt.” The brute sighs, “Talk to him, work your powers if you must, and then come back so we can get started on fixing your problem, yea?” He chuckles, waiting a moment more should she need to say anything.

|| The Pirate Lord of Loess ||

@[Kaurma] See, he cares about her lol
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]