• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hello!
    I failed to do this earlier and I totally meant to, hi! I'm Liz or Anodyne and a long time ago I used to go by the pen of Scion. While I was never truly active on Beqanna back in like 2004-2006 when I initially joined I did play on games such as Wylde, the Fifth Element, Wings, Abaaya, and some here and there others; but to elaborate some of you might remember my characters Elemmire, Larxene, Lyddia, Agony, Clever Sleazoid, etc.

For a period of time I stopped roleplaying on forums due to mental illness and real time struggles, but recently I began to get curious if the places I once visited were still around- hence coming back to Beqanna. I know its a stretch but I'm really hoping to run into people I used to know and be friends with like Andrea, TidalComplex, Nat, Yuki, Josephine... basically old faces from when I was a kid who I can only hope are still around.

But that said Charlie Brown would hear me say whomp whomp whomp whomp whomp xD and I'm a Librarian on the East Coast. I don't use facebook often but I have it, and I do have skype or discord if you want to chat or yell at me for plotting.

Glad to see people are still around and I really missed this part of my life.
    we're so glad to have you back!!! old faces are always popping in and out so it's pretty likely you'll run into someone you used to know. yidhra seems really interesting and I'm excited to stalk her Big Grin

eta we do have a beqanna facebook group if you'd like to join! we can add you via email address if you're interested.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Hi there!! I'm Kahea (sometimes Rae on other parts of the internet). I too am coming back from a rather long hiatus, and I am pretty sure we have not written together but we should sometime! Yidhra intrigues me.
    Big Grin

See now I have to keep it interesting. I'll message you about the fb group in a bit!
    I don’t think we ever posted together but I remember your ooc name! Welcome back!