• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

► the darkness between the stars - x
    Horse's Full Name: Yidhra
    Breed: Quarter Horse x Appaloosa
    Color: Blue Roan with Varnish and Bald markings [See: https://img00.deviantart.net/f7e1/i/2006...lenake.jpg]
    Player Out of Character Name: Anodyne
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): I used to play here a long time ago. Back in 2004-2006 I called myself Scion and had an abandoned filly/child character named Brielle. I was on and off at the time because I was a crazy teen living the crazy teen life.
    Anything else you'd like to include: Glad to see you guys are all still around.
    @Anodyne welcome back! Sadly, only new new playing can join with wings/horn/immortality. However, if you have a plot reason for Yidhra to have immortality, PM an owner/officer or post on public approvals to have it approved!
    Big Grin  I'll shoot you a message, but, thank you for the clarification!