• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

North - x
    Horse's Full Name: North
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Silver Bay
    Player Out of Character Name: Kahea
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): I don't remember! It was 14+ years ago ;_;
    Anything else you'd like to include: <3
    Omg I just want to say HI WELCOME BACK you may not remember me (my ooc used to be Becka if that rings any bells) but I remember you and your writing from Skellig and Laika days and I’m excited you’re here so hiii <333

Okay.. I have to say hi too! Skellig was one of my favorite. I played Lion back in the day in the Dale!
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

@[Kahea] Oooh! Welcome back! I remember you too and North ofcourse - I used to play her boyfriend Ofeigur back in the day! So happy to see you back, we have to write together! <3
    fhdksajgas so many sweet familiar faces (read:names)!!! I cannot wait to write with ALL of you! <33
    @Kahea welcome back! Just FYI, since North is already a character in the database, you don't need to re-join. You can play any of your character's that already exist without posting here Smile