• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How to Change Your Usergroup / How to Get a Fun Icon | Other Things About Usergroups
    How to Get a Fun Icon/How to Join a Usergroup/How to Change your Display Group

In the process of updating somethings, you may have noticed that some horses now belong to their lands as usergroups, and some of them who belong to their land have a fun icon next to their name to identify them as such. You may be wondering, "How??" and I was bored so I put together this quick here's how.

Step One: Go to your character's User CP (User Control Panel) and find "Group Memberships" on the side.

[Image: 29cutjo.jpg]

Step Two: Find your character's land and click "Join Group" and then wait patiently.
    There will be an in-between screen where you can input something like "John lives here!" or "New recruit!"
    **Land leaders must approve land join requests. You should get a message on the top of your screen that there are outstanding requests. I'll walk you through how to approve those if you don't know how later.**

[Image: 1zywy2t.jpg]

Step Three: After the leader approves your join request, go back to the group memberships page and select the land as your display group.

[Image: 14n2suo.jpg]

OOC Accounts Vs. Nomads

As part of putting in the land groups, everyone's default usergroup changed to "Nomads", which is the default group for characters that aren't a part of a specific land or Kingdom. However, that isn't the appropriate group for your OOC Account.

If you see that your ooc account still displays "Nomads" as the usergroup, please either let us know and we will move it, or you can request to join the OOC Account group, someone will approve your request, and then you can set OOC Account as the display group for your account.

Deceased Characters

I think you know where this is going. If you have accounts for deceased characters, you can join that group and set that as your display group.

Moderating Join Requests

If you are a land ruler, you will have moderator powers for land join requests. When someone requests to join your land, a red announcement will appear on the top of the forum that says something about pending join requests. Click it.

[Image: rvewj6.jpg]

Now at the top of your new screen, there will be a line for the group you moderate. Click on the pending join requests.

[Image: ozp1h.jpg]

Finally, you have to select "accept", "ignore", or "decline" for each pending request and then "perform actions".