• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hey all!
    Ahhh

I did that thing where I disappeared.

Formally, to all who play with me or have a pony in Loess I'd like to apologize for giving 0 explanation. Long story short, I needed to find a more suitable job buuuuut I had an interview today and I think, at long last, that the search is over <3

That being said, I'm closeting Crevan, Nyxa, and Vadar.

I'll be majority playing Wolfbane (obviously) and will have Adria and Rey out for those curious or interested in threading Smile

I'm also wiping my replies slate clean! I know for now Bane needs to address the Hyaline issue with Lepis (winky face) and the plot that he and Kaurma had worked out that never came to fruition (I loved her reply, @[Neo], maybe queen would be more devious than spy?) but so much time has passed in-game it just makes sense to start fresh.

So! That being said, hit me with what you've got! I need to make a new to-do <3
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Pssssstttttt

Wolfbane should meet his grandma (how is that even possible? D: lol)

Also, Heartfire is very salty with Harmonia right now :|
    Well, kisses to Nyxa, but the next generation can flourish ^_^
    Glad to hear you're doing well, doll!
    @[insane] He would be shocked to meet his father's mother and would have about a million questions for her Big Grin So I agree, they certainly should. And don't be too mad at Harmonia, she probably saved him from doing something terrible down the line.

@[Bruja] there's always Adria and Santana we could indulge in Wink

I'll add both of these to my to-do, yea?
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Kagerus is obviously around for whatever mischief you have in store for Hyaline Wink
    :)
    Yayyyyy! I'll send her on over to Loess then if that's cool with you. She had a mind to snoop anyway lmao

P.S. she remains salty :| :| lolol
    @[Sid] I'd be disappointed if she wasn't Wink

@[insane] COME ONNNN DOOOOWWWNNN!
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios