• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  somewhere between the sand and the stardust; Levi
    somewhere between the sand and the stardust
    If she had the strength to use her gifts as her mother, she might have learned these things. She might have returned far sooner. But she does not. It feels like a violation, to pry so deeply into the lives of others, and so she ignores it. Uses it only for the small and trivial. The things no one ever notices or ever cares about.

And so she cannot guess, does not even suspect. And every touch feels like a discovery, every admission catching on her heart and soothing long held fears and worries. Giving her every piece of the dream she had always wanted, and more she hadn’t even realized.

And so she presses close, breathing deeply of his scent and impressing every moment upon her memories. In her naivety, this is utter perfection. This is bliss. So purposefully had she avoided everything that even now she has difficulty imagining more. But the moment he says it, the moment he offers more, she knows she wants it.

Would he be happy to know he would be her first? She had never even considered taking a lover before. Though she knows it is the way of the world, it had never appealed. She had been too tangled in her own misery she had never even realized what it is she was missing. But now, with his warmth pressed so closely against her blue skin, his lips tracing patterns that make shivers race along her spine, his heated breath whispering against her, she knows she had been missing everything.

Her blue eyes shift, soft gaze settling upon him with an innocent acquiescence. “Yes,” she agrees softly, her voice catching in her throat with desire. “I want you too.” She is not quite certain exactly what it is she agreeing to, but she knows she wants it with him. Only with him.

Rapture

there is a pulse that echoes of you and I

Yes

Tucked like a fawn against his side she agrees, and still he wonders if she knows what she is agreeing to. But regardless, the submission paired with the hunger in her innocent eyes causes a hot flush to washes across his overheated skin.

She yields under his every touch, her little gasps and tangible shivers stoking the already roaring fire inside of him into a blaze when he thought it couldn't grow any hotter. His muzzle linger where the reactions are more powerful, the most gratifying, as he lets her lead him in this way where she will. Watching, feeling, her experience each new sensation heightens his own experience until his head is in a haze but he needs more, and she has said she want's that too. 

"Come with me," he finally says, calm and cool although the only thing he wants in the world is to tuck her blue hips up against his own. 

From the sand Levi rises to his full height, stepping back so she can do the same.  He pushes his broad chest against her, shoving her toward the cover of the jungle with purpose, and only a little for force than necessary. Ferns and jungle vines cross his back, some singing on contact with his mane and tail, but he is oblivious to everything except for the shape of her.

"Here," he says as he halts, grasping her mane between his teeth and drawing her back towards him, holding her. He fights the urge to cover her now, wanting instead to hear her asking for him again. "Show me what you want," he says, releasing his hold and pressing his mouth behind her ear as he reaches with his mind for her vision.

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

I'm fine with fading to black or continuing!
    somewhere between the sand and the stardust
    The heat of his skin pressing against her, his lips tracing invisible threads across her marbled blue and white, the heady breaths escaping her lips, it all tangles together until she is lost in sensation. Her own lips find his red and white, soft and seeking, though she is not quite certain what it is she searches for. She just knows it feels right to have his salty, hot skin against her lips and tongue.

He finds the hollows and curves of her flesh, touching and exploring, discovering places she hadn’t known could be so sensitive, drawing gasps and shivers as she loses herself in him. But then he abruptly withdraws and she nearly falls into the space he had just vacated, so entirely unaware of how much she had leaned against him in her want. She blinks wide blue eyes at him, surprise and confusion subtly radiating. But then he is drawing her with him, and she goes willingly, without a word.

He could command anything of her in that moment and she would do it without question.

He directs her steps so easily, his heavy chest pressed against her as long leaves shiver past her skin and vines cling briefly. Her entire body feels hot and strange, restless, as he uses his greater heft and superior strength to drive her into the depths of the volcanic flora. She doesn’t even try to resist, her skin singing and her soul humming with the incredible feeling of rightness it brings. As though this is always what she had been waiting for.

She gasps when he uses his teeth the draw her to a halt, shivers racing along her skin as it prickles with heated awareness. She settles so easily against him, the only place she has ever fit, has ever truly belonged. Show me what you want. His breath is warm and seductive against her skin. She stills for a moment, uncertain of what he asks. She wants him. Just him. But it feels as though he requires more.

She hesitates for a moment before reaching for him. She is unpracticed and unskilled, in all that he asks. But for him, she would try. And so, gently, briefly, she commands his sight. She shows him touching her skin, his lips kissing and seeking. His teeth holding, directing. Him, pressing against her so deliciously, as he had before. And then she releases him, a faint uncertainty in her blue gaze as she releases a shaky breath. There is more. So much more. But her own uncertainty and shy innocence prevent her from being able to reveal it.

Rapture

there is a pulse that echoes of you and I

I couldn't help myself :|