• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Color request
    Would it be alright if Ophanim were a gold roan tobiano rather than bay roan tobiano? It would really suit his angelic theme but if I’m being too needy just let me know.
    So since gold is an unnatural color and also not one that he could have feasibly inherited from either parent, he'd need to do some sort of quest at the mountain after he's been born to get that coloration.

Alternately (or even additionally), his glowing tattoos can be any color and design you'd like, which could potentially be angelic in theme?
    @[kahzie] I am pretty sure metallic gold is in Leilan’s description in the member database, but if a transition from mane/tail to body colour is too much let us know.
    Sorry, I should have clarified the above as “full body gold”. The foal did inherit the metallic gold coloring in the mane and tail (plus the blue from the mother), but full body gold coloring isn’t something he’d have inherited. We sometimes make full body colors into smaller markings/mane/tail colors, but not vice versa, hence the need for a trip to the mountain Smile
    Thanks, that makes sense! I was a little confused before (: