• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Breeding idea...
    I'm not sure if I'd do it this season or wait until life slows for me but, I have this idea for Kromium and Karat baby...

Since I can't picture Krom actually procreating normally cuz he's IronPony, I was tossing around the idea of him "creating" a baby with iron from his body, the earth and Karats body.  The foal wouldn't be born from Karat but more from the earth... At one point I thought maybe the volcano of Tephra incubating the baby but since they are banished from there he just uses the iron in the earth to make it.  

It's name would be Kreation and I'm kind of picturing a boy so I'd use my gender pick... I'm not sure I'd have teg rolled as I kind of want him to be an oddity OR if I kill Klaudius maybe Krom recreates his dads image(if that would be approved of course) Smile

It's a rough plot idea but before I like WAY to much into it, I want to make sure the creation part is even ok

Thanks!
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Just to clarify on what the baby would be like before giving/denying any permissions - would this baby also be made of iron? Or just a regular foal "born" from iron?
    Just regular foal born from iron.  If I'd kill Klaudius and use that motivation for Krom to create the foal I'd kind of like for it to look just as Klaudius did when he was born.  Dark purple will grey to lavender, silver-hazel eyes and wings.  I guess that's kind of my plot behind the idea.  Klaudius ends up dying while a prisoner in Nerine.  The twins find out and because they were so close to their father, Kromium creates the foal in the image of their father.  

Again I doubt this will happen this season cuz plots aren't concluded but maybe next... Though it's not really a breeding per say so maybe just creating it on join board would be better... Doesn't matter to me just as long as I can use Karat and Kromium as the parents Smile
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    That’s fine Smile
    Thanks for indulging my weirdo ideas!
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-