• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

gonna getcha', i betcha' ; caw
    now i know ya thought that ya had me played
    the check is in my hand, i got it made
    I get it. I've been gone for a while. I shouldn't have left for so long, but I did. There's not much else I can say, or do to change that. But I'm here now. I've been waiting to come back, to be ready. I finally decided I am.

Forgive me Darling, for I didn't mean to make you wait so long. I know you've been living your life and building your roots. Finding other loves, and raisin' babies. I don't mean to interrupt that. I won't interrupt that. As long as you'll let me live in the moment with you.

All I need is for you to be close, to be near. To hear your voice and see you here. To exchange worldly ideas together. To want and dream like we had once done before. Friends or lovers, it does not matter.

Again, all that matters is if you are near.

-----------------------------------

It's the first time, in his entire life, that he has done this. That he has openly stepped into the field as the recruit and not the recruiter. It's an odd sensation to say the least, but he doesn't pay any mind. He is here with a set purpose and it's to draw her out. He knows she'll be watching. He knows somewhere deep inside she always has been... At least, he hopes that is exactly what she has been doing. Watching, waiting. Seeing if he'll return.

He'd never forget about the midnight colored mare, and he somehow knew deep within, that she would never forget about him.

The golden grasses are swaying as he steps into the field, the grasses gently twisting and turning around his chrome painted legs as though they are beckoning him forward until finally he stops near the center of the homeless territory. With a smooth motion, the stallions large head swings towards his rear as he looks behind him, a simple twitch of the lips barely revealing his discomfort at being in such a different position than he had ever allowed himself to be in before.

Suck it up.

The words slip through his mind like silk and for a moment his all black eyes glaze over as he wars with the demon that resides inside. Shut up, Ba'al. It's a strictly stated statement once again, within, before he turns his head forward once more and a soft sigh slips through his lips. 

Nothing like a sudden return on a cool spring morning to try new things. But god forbid if anyone comes but her. He doesn't want anyone else. Just the one he had paired his soul with all too long ago.
    Tannor
    long live the king
    THANKS VENGE !