• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hello
    I'm not sure why but I can't post/edit code from my OOC account Sad

When I copy and paste (clearing the formatting, obviously) it just comes out as plain text in the preview. This isn't the case when I'm on my other accounts, clearly, since their individual HTML codes aren't broken and since I can preview/edit code when on a character account.

I went in and tried to clear up code that wasn't working in my signature thinking that might be the problem but still I get the same thing ... help!

@[Officials]
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I noticed this as well. Specifically in my character profiles with my characters html codes etc. I tried editing it and saving it. It showed the html and all but when refreshing it returned to the text html coding.
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

@[Calcifer] and @[Shelbi] - try now. I think I fixed it. Let me know if it's still not working though!
    Mine are all fixed! Thank you, @[Kyra]!
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Works perfectly!! Thank you WIZARD
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios