• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love, fire, same difference - Marmalade

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    He still hasn’t gone to Nerine. Hah. Let her wait for him. In the meantime, he can do other things. Like roaming the common lands. Visiting Loess. Showering under the waterfall and see is the mermaid is still there. Flirt with other girls.

Well, he’s done his fair share of that, his whole life actually. And still he hasn’t got a load of children like Carnage, so he’s pretty glad about that. Or, not-glad because it means that they so quickly forget him and go home with another man. Eh. Right now, at this point in life, he doesn’t care what or who they do after him - as long as they don’t reject him either. But when she left, he didn’t know how to cope. Other than finding the next woman who was actually interested.

The air is crisp, breeding season long gone. Which means he can cool off a bit, and perhaps that is the best thing to do. He shakes his glittering mane which has collected a few snowflakes - the forest it is, today. He doesn’t fancy getting wet very much.

His reddish body stands out between the barren trees, a fleck of autumn-coloured horse in winter, like he doesn’t belong. He doesn’t feel like he belongs in winter, truth be told. His only trait is coldness, and when the world is cold already, there isn’t much use to it. Except maybe if he got attacked, but who’d attack anyone in winter? Right. No-one. So, he has no use today.

Perhaps he should just go home.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Marmalade] okay so he’s slightly more depressed than I thought, but I’m pretty sure she could warm him up quickly Wink
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |
    Quote Goes Here

Marmalade smiled to herself as she made her way through her home. Yes she called the forest home for a long time now. She had no clue as to why she had stayed in this land for so long.  She spotted a figure in the distance and smiled to herself. She was using her trait to keep her warm as she made her way through the snow. She called out as she approached the stallion. Marmalade stopped a respectable distance away from the stallion and said "Hello sir. What brings you to the forest? My name is Marmalade but please call me Marma. May I know your name?" 

Marmalade

@[Leilan]

Leilan
    The roaning stallion was wandering a bit aimlessly; but perhaps he could be forgiven. He spots the mare some distance away, if not feels her - the air is warmer and her appearance is of flame, so for her to walk around like that in the forest surprises him a little, with all the flammable trees around. But in this season, it’s wet enough, so he dismisses the idea and instead focuses on her words.

She seems likable. ”Marma, then. For a hot girl like you, of course.” he smiles. ”My name is Leilan. And I was just passing through, looking for some warmth.” Female warmth if he could have it. His eyes search her body; interesting trait she has. But makes it impossible to touch her, of course. Better be careful.

@[Marmalade] super late I’m sorry. Catching up with all threads today Tongue
    |
    Quote Goes Here

The bay dun colored mare gave the stallion before her a flirty smile. She took in his appearance and let some of her flames burn out. She still had flames on her back and legs.  She said "Its a pleasure meeting you Leilan. I am sure whatever warmth your looking for you can find here." She could feel his eyes on her body and gives him another smile. This was the only horse she had met other than well her dam and her sire. Who only visit here and there.

Marmalade

@[Leilan]

Leilan
    The gold-gifted male grins at his new companion, as she lets the flames go out on some parts. ”My own trait’s really only useful in summer, I believe.” he tells her, a bit of a pity in his voice. Generating cold really wasn’t much of use in the middle of winter, after all.

His tail swings, catching some light with a metallic gleam, and he dares another step forward. She’s pretty enough - right now, for a man already on his personal road of ruin, that is most certainly enough. ”So, what is it that gets your fires burning?” he asks - a metaphor, or, if she is the literal type, perhaps there is an interesting answer also. He is on the dangerous path, a slippery one, to do with her what he does to all pretty girls whom he encounters alone; attract them, shake their knees, practically use them, but the next day he is already forgotten what they looked like.

It can’t go on forever, but it’s better than the alternative.

@[Marmalade]
    |
    Quote Goes Here

The young mare wasn't sure how to answer the stallions question. She giggled softly as she wandered what kind of trait he had. She had no idea as to what makes her fires burn. The bay dun said "Why do you think your trait is only useful in the summer? She thought about her own trait and wandered how well it would work during the summer. She had used her trait mostly as a mechanism to keep predators or to keep from freezing. She said "I guess you can say I use it to defend myself. Her eyes scanned their surroundings as she waited to see what Leilan would do next. 

Marmalade

@[Leilan]