• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Darling, you have no idea what is possible || Bellantine

Astarael
    herald of death

Beqanna had grown still. Painful silence reached out from the farthest depths of the shadowed places. She longed for new faces to present themselves – to stave off her gnawing boredom. Lurking along the stretching borders of the field she searched for the tingling scents of any nearby warm body. Just beyond the bend she stepped out, revealing her true terror for all to see. Sensing eyes upon her she continued onward, undeterred by the curiosity of others. She was a sight to behold. Red glowing fingers of light danced around her ankles, ready to attach themselves to any weak minded creature reckless enough to seek out her attention.  

Darling, you have no idea what's possible...

@[Bellantine]

Dragged ya down below.
    The palomino stallion made his way through the field. He was looking for a home and some company. He had been wandering when he spotted a figure in the distance. Oh she looked interesting and fun to be around. The hybrid stallion called out before he approached the mare. He stopped a reasonable distance away and said "Hello beautiful. The name is Bellantine or Bell. May I ask for yours?" He waited to see just what the mare before him was like.
    Down to the devil's show.

@[Astarael] hope this is okay

Astarael
    herald of death

She was not alone. The sudden awakening of her aura alerted her to the presnese of another, even before her own senses were alerted to him. Green eyes followed the snaking red fingers of light as it rushed to greet the gold tinted stallion. Undeterred by her intimidating figure he approached her while her aura magnetized to him. Everything about him radiated arrogance and she flinched away from the words that he vomited. A bubble of laughter met him as a response, her devil’s wings flapping with added amusement.

My aren’t you a brave one, she remarked with strained interest. Boldness was a good attribute in some, but it was also dangerous in others. I would  be careful, boy, to whom you speak in such a way. Great violence lurks within these shadows. As if to emphasize her words, she tightened the grip of her aura around him. The squeeze of the terror twisted and writhed along the surface of his flesh, soon invading his mind. I am Astarael, Demoness of Sylva.

@[Bellatine]

Dragged ya down below.
    The palomino stallion smiled as he listened to the mare who stood before him. He could feel something that he hadn't felt in a long time and that was fear. Bellatine said "Its a pleasure meeting you Demoness. I don't believer I have ever met anyone with a title such as that. Are you searching for some members?"  His green eyes took in the black mares appearance and noted it into the back of his mind. He always did that just so that he wouldn't forget them especially if they ever met again. He hoped that maybe she would allow him into her herd.

@[Astarael]

Astarael
    herald of death

It is amusing to her how so many creatures seemed so concerned by the concept of recruitment. Although queen, she was not interested in quantity so much as quality. The stallion is easily impressed and her tail flickered thoughtfully. Holding her leathered wings close to her side, she hid the swelling of her belly easily enough. Modicum's seed had taken root and the child within her had grown. Soon, she would need to return to Sylva to see him delivered.

Do you believe yourself worthy, Bellatine? she asked with a wicked smile playing across her lips. Her aura continued to dance upon the curves of him, coaxing out his strongest terrors. I mau be its queen, but I am merely a servant of the darkness.

@[Bellatine]

Dragged ya down below.
    The palomino stallion smiled as he thought to himself. Maybe he did believe he was worthy of being in such a herd. Bell noticed how she tucked her wings close to her sides. The green tinted boy gave her a smile and said "Lady of the darkness I do believe myself worthy enough to be considered for the herd. He was trying to fight whatever was bringing out his fears.

@[Astarael] - sorry for the wait

Astarael
    Demoness of Sylva

Astarael smiled as his confidence nearly overflowed. His usefulness was yet to be decided, but there was strength to be hand in large numbers. Bellatine's presence could only help their cause, especially if his loyalty was easily given. Should he betray them, however, it would bring her great pleasure to ensure his greatest suffering.

Then go, Bellatine, she instructed lazily. Make your way to my forest and find your place among the darkness.

@[Bellatine]