• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Idea
    So it's news to me that hosting a quest gives you the ability to claim a 2-space trait (thank you neo), and I'd like to use it now. 

However, my idea for what I'd like to do is a little rough, and I'd like some input on the direction I'm thinking. I like the idea of Diamond Mimicry, but I was also thinking of a variation on Pertification. Instead of turning things to stone, I was thinking of him having the ability to turn organic material into colored crystal, still maintaining its original form. 

It would be super cool if he could self crystallize and crystallize other things, but... it sounds like that might be a one or the other thing at 2 space level. Any input is welcome before I finalize my idea ^_^
    So quest hosting doesn’t automatically equal getting a 2 space trait; it’s dependent on the effort put into and the timely, fair execution of the quest. The quest you ran does get that size of trait though, so you're free to choose whatever you'd like. Sorry we didn't mention that when you ran the quest! :P

We did some brainstorming and came up with the potential trait of Crystallization, and the description: 'User can turn parts of their body to crystal, and can crystallize small objects.' Is that in line with what you were thinking? It's sort of a combination of Diamond Mimicry and Petrification, like you mentioned, with limits added to both powers to keep it a two space trait.