• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Ollo
    The winter it has passed and the summer's come at last, now we find ourselves in a church in the woods. That tree it might be oak? My nerves feel all bundled together like a line of a different color. My heart feels all divided up and I can feel you in each step I take.

1 from 1 mostly friendly Wink
    The winter it has passed and the summer's come at last - this directly quotes a line from 'curragh of kildare' - > killdare
    now we find ourselves in a church in the woods. That tree it might be oak? - chil Dara, or kildare, means church of the oak in old Gaelic - > kildare -> killdare
    My nerves feel all bundled together like a line of a different color. - a line of a different color is a "stray" line -> Straia
    My heart feels all divided up and I can feel you in each step I take. - a heart is divided up into chambers - > the Chamber

Blocking Kildare from Straia of the Chamber!

Ugh, the horse is Killdare, with the double L, not the single. Thanks for nothing autocorrect :-|
    Correct sir!