• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Scales
    Curious, I gave Deiti scales so I have two questions...

1.  It says reptilian or snake scales.  Can the texture of her scales vary?

2.  I had it approved that her color is obsidian rainbow or black with rainbow oil sheen when she has shifted into her Kelpie tail form.  Since she has scales now, will they be a dull black when she's a horse and rainbow obsidian when shifted?  Or can I get it approved to always be rainbow obsidian?

Thanks!
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    1. Either is fine. I don't really know if there's a difference, to be honest, but as long as it's generally scale like it's fine.

2. That's fine
    Ok. I guess what I'm referring to is sometimes when aggitated a snakes texture becomes rougher.  Or they may have a ridge along their spine that's a different texture than the belly or sides.  Overthinking I know XD
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Reptiles and snakes aren’t my thing, clearly. You can pick whatever you want but one won’t be more beneficial than the other. If you want a ridge or slightly rougher scales that’s fine, there just won’t be any additional benefit from it. Does that make sense?
    LOL! Ah come'n... They are cute! XD

Yep I get it.  No benefit, just texture is different of nearly every reptile and snake, so I will just describe hers as fitting Smile