• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lots of questions on stealing
    Hey so, I have been wondering for a while - is it at all possible for a leader to be stolen? With the old stealing (riddle) rules it would have to be referring to the leader of the kingdom 4 times over so that seems impractical but with several lands having two leaders and also with the card steals, might that be possible to do sometime?

Also I was thinking if it is possible to steal a horse that was already someone’s prisoner, so, not necessarily stealing them back to their original home but rather, if a horse from kingdom A is stolen into kingdom B, can someone from kingdom C steal that same horse from kingdom B? Or does a certain amount of time need to have passed?

And what happens if two kingdoms try to steal the same horse (with riddles you wouldn’t know, with cards I could imagine a first come first serve but also that the highest stealing card might win)?

I know it’s a lot, it is a compilation of things that crossed my mind over the past month or so xP
    I have some answers!

Stealing a leader, like challenging a leader, requires either permission from an owner or the prior agreement of all parties involved.

For number two, for now we’re going to say that an already stolen horse can be stolen by a third party, but only after the same time limit that the original Kingdom/land must wait before trying to steal them back.

Lastly, in the case of multiple steals for the same horse, the first steal posted receives priority. So if Fred tries to steal Velma and then Shaggy tries to steal Velma, Fred’s steal is the steal that is first valid, but if Fred is unsuccessful then Shaggy’s steal could go through.
    Okay, thanks a lot! Smile