• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Raffle trait
    The Summer Solstice raffle got me Singular Regeneration(1 space) and I was wanting to request public approval for it to be tweaked to Sunlight Regeneration (1 space)

I.e. critical wounds may be healed through contact with direct sunlight?

Or something variant along those lines. I just really liked the summer-y twist you put on some of the traits.

Thanks for the time!

@[Officials]
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    since the raffle traits are random and not plot-based, the traits from them aren’t customizable beyond the seasonal twist and the occasionally (possible) pick-your-own X-space trait prizes. If you want to come up with a plot for something like sunlight regeneration you’re more than welcome too, though keep in mind that as described its more like “sunlight healing” which would be a 2 space trait (compared to singular regeneration which is a 0 space since it implies continued ability to heal rather than a single regeneration from one critical wound).