• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Design a Fairy Contest
    I am slightly confused and, would like to clarify what type of trait I am eligible for as a result of the Design a Fairy Contest.

In the entrance post, Devin described that the winner of the Design a Fairy Contest would be awarded one 1-space trait or, a foal pick (color, gender, twins). The entrance post also said that each entry would be awarded a zero space trait.

My question is: is the zero space trait in addition to the 1-space?

I swear I am not trying to be greedy here. I was confused by the final post in the thread which listed me with the other entries, saying I had 1 entry. I also have a birthday trait coming up and, want to plan for which traits I would like to claim for whom.

<3
    Thank you so much for your time!!
    .splash.
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    yes, your prize for winning is in addition to your prize for entering Smile
    Kahzie,

Thank you so much for the prompt reply!! I am super excited about my plan for all the traits <3

As a follow-up question, am I right to wait until after I claim my birthday trait (since the birthday trait is for a traitless horse) before I claim the 0 or 1 space trait?

Thank you again!!
    Jesper | Juice | Velk
    you may claim them in whichever order you wish. if you use the one space for something other than wings or horn on an untraited horse, then you wont be able to use your birthday trait on that horse. however, 0 space traits don't "count" when it comes to birthday traits. We're working on updating the rules to reflect that better, but for now the new rule is written in response to this question
    Understood. Thank you again!!
    Jesper | Juice | Velk