• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's 5'o'clock somewhere // Klaudius

It was incredible how quickly life changed. One day you were editor of a powerful fashion magazine, the next you were waiting tables at Red Robin, trying to make enough money to cover rent and still afford food. Que sera. 

It had been another day of too few tips and too many screaming kids, and she was over it. Dinner would be drunk tonight, a luxury she probably couldn't afford but didn't care at the moment. The bar she'd chosen was quiet and laid back and somewhat greasy. It was the complete opposite kind of place she would have chosen a year ago. But tonight it was exactly what she needed. Sipping on something sweet, fruity, and with enough booze that it could double as paint thinner, Sabrina scanned the job ads on Craigslist, hoping something better than waitressing would turn up. 

The room was warm enough to dampen her skin, prompting her to tug the black t-shirt up and over her head. Balled up and shoved in her purse, the overstretched woman glanced that the tv,  contemplating the little men running around the screen, chasing after a tiny pixelated ball. Feeling a bit cooler in just the blue satin cami that had been under the shirt, she took another sip of her drink. 

It was starting to work it's magic. With every swallow, her anxiety lessened, leaving behind a fuzzy, tingly feeling that could be mistaken for contentment if she didn't look too closely. It had been a long time since she had been this low. She'd lost her job, her son had been sent to live with his father because she could barely support herself anymore, let alone a teenager. She'd had a taste of love again and then he'd vanished as soon as she'd let him in. Fuck... she had to stop thinking about that. She was not going to start crying in the middle of a bar over a man. Who the hell did that? Running a hand through caramel hair that she'd chopped short a few weeks ago, the rest of her drink soon vanished as well. Signaling to the bar tender for another, her sea blue eyes scanned the few occupants of pub, considering what to do with the rest of her evening. So far none of them screamed "one night stand material", but you never knew. 

Traitorously, thoughts turned to her ex. It had been years since they'd been face to face, and they didn't really communicate anymore beyond negotiating weekends with their son. They'd been young when they'd met. Young and a bit dumb. And his family... well, she'd been happy to get out when she had. Still, there was always going to be that question of "what if"... The second drink arrived, accompanied by a friendly smile from the not-bad-looking bar tender. She returned the smile, and nibbled the slice of pineapple that had been wedged to the rim of the glass like an afterthought. Closing her eyes for a moment, she took another drink. Another glass, maybe two, and for a few hours, none of this would matter anymore. 

SABRA

I'm Hell on Heels, Say What You Will

@[Klaudius]

Days filled quickly with photo shoots, meet and greets of sponsors, corporate jargon flowing over fine wines.  The hustle and bustle never slowed on his rise to fashion stardom.  It wasn't as grand as pop singers or reality stars but seeing your body on the cover of Men's Fashion and Esquire was pretty amazing(if I do say so myself).  Little time was spent on much else beside building a hefty profile and friends-in-high-places list.  He took to it easily, hardly noticing how it was affecting his relationship with his son.  It was also probably why every relationship he had, had been an epic failure.  From the very first to the last, his work had always taken priority.

Tonight is no different as he entertains guests of his newest contract, sipping expansive whiskey over award winning catering.  Making small talk about life like each other really cared what the other said.  Brushing off conversations with boughts of laughter as we part ways.  Onto the next person and then the next.  His silver eyes shift around the room to find the next on his list so he can get this over with and onto something less stuffy.  Adjusting the collar of his dark suit and loosening his lavender tie to breathe easier, his lips curl to reveal a flawless smile.  

Spotting one of the photographers, he makes his way over.  Extending his hand, as he comes into arms reach, and firmly gripping the young man in a greeting.  Introducing himself easily with a jest and smile.  Their chat begins to drown out as he thinks of the evening he had met Sabrina.  In much the same way as tonight, he had greeted her.  Charming her with his humor and good looks, he had remembered that conversation easily.  They had talked of where they had grown up, how they had come to be in fashion, their ambitions, goals.  It had all led to their next meeting and then their short-lived relationship.  Which resulted in their, now, teenage son.  At the memories his finger begins to tap on the rim of his glass, bringing him out of his haze.  With another smile he bids the young lad farewell for now, and motions towards the door...

ring tone: Thunder - Imagine Dragons

He had just stepped outside when his phone begins to vibrate and then sound.  His hands fumble to release the buttons from his jacket to reach the smartphone in his pocket.  Turning it over to reveal his nephews name.  With a puzzled expression he swipes to answer the call-

"Hey Zain, whats up bud?"

Hey Uncle K! Ya so look... I'm bar-tending down town right?  So, there is this chick here and well... I think its Sabrina.  I mean, I am sure it's her.  

"Ok... So why you calling me bud? We aren't together anymore.."

Right. Right. She's been drinking a few and... well... 

"Where you at?"

Trousers...

"Oh boy... OK. I'm not far. I'll be there in a few. Talk to ya in a bit."

Sounds good Uncle K. Bye

Ending the call with another swipe, he tucks the phone back into his jacket pockets.  Questions materialize on why she was at such a low class bar to begin with, but he doesn't know the details of her life anymore.  Fumbling for his car keys in his pants pockets, he retrieves them and presses the auto start.  Finding the sudden flashing lights and making his way towards it, droplets of rain begin to cascade from the skies.  Opening the drivers side door and hopping in, he puts it in drive.  He wasn't far from the bar his nephew was working at but he wasn't about to leave his luxury sedan so far away...

Arriving outside the establishment, he parks along the sidewalk.  His eyes searching through the trails of water down his window and into the bar.  Not making out enough details to identify anyone, he turns the engine off and exits the car.  Locking it with a click of his remote behind him, beep beep.  The rain was still falling so he shuffles quickly to not soil his new suit.  A couple liquored patriots stumble out the door and he catches the handle, allowing them to pass before he enters...

Compulsively he removes his stuffy jacket and folds it over an empty chair on the end of the bar.  His hand rises to Zain and he takes his seat.  They quickly greet each other with a friendly half-hug, "Good to see ya kid. What you been up to?" It was the usual response, work, girls, etc.   Then Zain motions over his shoulder to a seating area on the farthest side of the bar with a backwards jolt of his head.  There, a woman sat lost in her musings, finishing the drink at her finger tips.  It was fruity he knew.  Those were her go to.  He smiles as he watches her look about casually.  Looking for a late night fling maybe, but had she really stooped that low?

Deciding to grab his ordered drink and noting that hers is low, he tells the bartender to fix another of whatever she was drinking and send it over.  Making his way through the back of the crowd(hopefully undetected). Waiting for the bar keep to place the drink in front of her, and gesture to the sender.  He stands with his jacket draped over his left arm, allowing her to turn to see him before motioning to the empty seat beside her... "May I...?"  

Klaudius
    I Was Lightning, Before the Thunder

@[Sabra] ;p
    A familiar voice filtered through her boozy thoughts, and for a split second, it was her superstitious mother's. Something about being careful what you wished for. That had to be it, because there was no way on earth that he could be here. Not tonight. Naturally, the universe sought to disprove her theory by matching the voice coming from ther other end of the bar with the very man she'd been thinking about minutes before. So that was how tonight was going to go, huh? 

With a long draw on her straw, her eyes flicked up to the mirror hanging behind the bar. Aiming for subtlety she scanned the reflected room for confirmation of what she already knew. Quick enough she spotted him, chatting easily with the man behind the bar. Hell... Sabrina returned her attention to the beverage before her, knowing she was probably both too drunk and not drunk enough for what was about to happen next. Really, what was he doing here? This joint was nothing like the places she knew he frequented. This was not a champagne and caviar kind of place, there were no nubile models filling the seats, or paparazzi waiting in the wings for their next big scandal. There was a flock of college kids and a couple tired-looking blue collar couples. And her. 

He stood out like a dove in a nest of crows, as beautiful as ever. Not that she could be surprised at that. Short of living in a convent, it was impossible to avoid his image on magazines and on tv. A rich, handsome bachelor? He was what gossip columns survived on. She had been too, once. Certainly, their whirl wind romance had filled celebrity gossip sections while it lasted, speculation over every sordid detail and dramatic outing plastered for the world to see. And when they had spilt amidst rumors of her impending pregnancy, well... it had been quite the explosive story. It was the price of notoriety. One aspect of her old life that wasn't missed in the slightest. He seemed to thrive on it, though. 

With a quickly smothered curse, she started when a drink she had yet to order was placed before her. That couldn't be a good sign. It did, however, make the next event a bit more predictable. Moving like a panther through the jungle, he made his way across the bar towards her. Their eyes met for an instant in the glass behind the the bottles of alcohol before she slowly spun her stool to face him. There was that damned feeling she got whenever he was near, not dimmed by the time apart; Half way between throbbing sexual need and the almost irrepressible desire to take his perfect neck and snap it violently. He'd had that effect since day one. 

Maybe the rum was to blame, but when he gestured to the seat beside her, she nodded in consent. It had been a long time since they'd been this close to each other without a lawyer present. It had been a long time, period. "I guess mom was right about something after all..." she mumbled to herself, running a hand through her hair again. It was decently tousled at this point, which she was past noticing. Louder, she directed the next comment at the well dressed man sitting beside her. "Okay, I'll bite. This isn't your usual scene, K. What brings you here?" Concern for her didn't seem like the most likely candidate, more likely he'd had some sort of business meeting in the area. Or visiting his bar keeper friend... something other than the apparent. Because if this was what it looked like, there was going to be trouble. 

@[Klaudius]

Before seating himself he had taken notice of her attire.  Finding it delightful to look at, the way the light shimmered off the silky threads.  When she accepts his offer of company, his hand moves to set his drink down and then to pull the stool from the bar a bit before taking a seat.  His elbows rest casually on the counter as he looks to the bartender and nods gratefully.  Then his attention turns to his ex as she has already mumbled under her breath.  Kind words, he is sure.  A light chuckle leaves him as he listens to her inquiry of his sudden appearance here.  He shrugs, as he lifts his drink to take a sip before answering.  His eyes again straying the the collection of top shelf liquors, "I got bored." He states simply.  A charming grin curls the corners of his lips as he looks back to her. "And you?  Why are you here?" He asks in genuine wonder.  Speculations fill his mind and he is intrigued at what her answer will be...

Behind them the customers chatter and snicker, but he all but ignores them.  Possibly they recognize who they are but he doubts anyone in this establishment would, nor care.  So his full interest lies in the woman he knows and does not know.  His eyes scan the subtle creases of her face and the multi-toned gold of her shortened hair.  He remembers it as always being a bright platinum but this look suits her as well.  He wishes things had gone better for them.  That fame and fortune had not ripped them apart.  That scandals and company politics had not ruined them.  They had had fun, he remembers.  Their relationship hadn't always been wining and dining at fancy 5-star restaurants, and slightly he yearned for that again.  Curling up on the couch at home and watching an uninteresting movie, just to be delightfully distracted by each other(they could still say they tried to watch it).  Taking random trips to any dot on the map just to get away from the hustle and bustle of their professional lives.  The memories cause him to smile and if she were to ask him why he was smiling, he would tell her the honest truth...

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Sabra] <3

He got bored. Ah yes, she was familiar with him and his boredom. For a long time, it was what she had blamed for them falling apart in the first place. Boredom, wandering eyes, commitment issues. It was only recently she'd come to accept that a lot of those issues had been hers just as much as his. She was barely twenty when they had first met, graduating from her brief modelling stint into the business side of fashion. She hadn't been ready for the kind of relationship they'd thrown themselves into, let alone a baby. 

He was still the most charming bastard she'd ever known. Handsome, suave, generous. And he'd picked her from the crowd. The relationship that had followed had burned brightly, the fights had been just as intense and passionate as the lovemaking. Fuck... it was impossible to not think of that, with him sitting mere inches away. If there was a man on this earth who knew his way around a bedroom, it was Klaus.  With the way he was looking at her now, the still-familiar scent of his cologne... A delicious chill wrapped around her spine at the memory. Silver and blue eyes met over drinks as she thought about how to answer. Silence stretched between them as a flood of old, repressed emotions suddenly fought for center stage. Music played tinnily over the radio, something vaguely between pop and country. It was horrible, but it gave her an idea. "Me? I'm here to-" CRACK!! 

There was a scattering of shocked voices as the lights of the bar got very bright and then very dark.  
    Oh my god, what just happened?! 
    I dunno, maybe lighting got a transformer? 
    Oh my god, you think!?
    The college kids closest had shrieked at the event and were now discussing it in half sober tones in the near total blackness. Sabrina laughed nervously, moving to release her grip on K's hand. She had grabbed it in fright when the lights had vanished, though with how hot her face felt, she was thankful for the dark. He did not need to see her blushing like a teenager at the brief contact. "I came here to relax, which is probably not going to happen if that really was a transformer." She hesitated for a moment before choosing her next words. It was still pouring outside, but... something felt different tonight. She wasn't ready to say goodbye. "The power is probably out at my place too, and I've only got beer there, but... you wanna get out of here?"  It was impossible to read his shadowy expression. Heart thudding in her chest, she realized just how much she wanted to kiss him again. Maybe for tonight, the past could stay where it was and they could start again. 

SABRA

@[Klaudius] <3

One moment they are lost in thought.  Undoubtedly about their extensive past and then she begins to speak, to only be cut off by a strike of lightning from the passing storm. The lighting flickered briefly and then it was gone.  Darkness consumed them as worried patrons predict what could have happened. Personally he loved the electric light show and the impending roll of thunder.  He would watch it often from the many walls of windows in his upper level penthouse.  Tracing the bolts with his silver-hazel eyes as he leaned against the exterior wall awaiting the vibration that was sure to come...

His thoughts snap back when he realizes she is holding a tight grip on him.  Eyes drifting down to where he can feel her hand trembling.  Unsure of if he should reach to hold her like he instinctively wishes to do, but not wanting to be too forward.  The thought is fleeting when she retracts and laughs stiffly.  If it hadn't been pitch black, he may have caught a glimpse of the blush she is sure to sport.  He would join her in her uneasy laughter but he is too busy trying to assess he situation(not with the storm but with her).  

Words finally find her wine lips and he catches a hint of wanting to extend their reunion.  Without hesitation he takes her hand and stands up from his chair.  Sliding himself between the stools and turning to face her while guiding her from her seat as well, "I thought you'd never ask!" He reaches with his free hand to grab his jacket and sling it over his shoulder.  Then motions for Zain, slipping him cash that is sure to cover both their tabs and a hefty tip.  They exchange a quick farewell and then he is leading her to the door of the establishment.

The rain has lightened some but he remotes his car to start. Releasing her hand and opening the door for her.  They pause a moment under the overhang.  Reaching for his jacket, he uses it as an umbrella to shield her from the drizzle.  Rushing quickly to his car, he opens the passenger side and allows her to slip into the luxurious leather seating before closing it tightly and jogging to the drivers side.  This was by far one of his more practical vehicles...

Once inside he laughs and tosses his wet coat into the back seating.  Looking to her, he finds the glow of the car stereo system reflecting in her eyes.  He smiles and then leans in towards her.  Arm extending and hand reaching in between her legs.  His arm brushes against her bare calf and he can't help but grin.  His fingers fumble for the latch to the glove compartment.  Releasing it to fall enough to slip his other hand in to reach for the item he is looking for.  It isn't hard to find and he quickly retrieves it.  Shutting the compartment and leaning back into his own seat.  He smiles and presents her with...a map. "Where to babe?" A laugh erupting from his lips...

Klaudius

Car ref:
    http://www.forcegt.com/wp-content/upload...-side2.jpg

@[Sabra] Wink

It's a rush, running out to the sleek vehicle parked streetside. The streetlights are out, leaving the road to be illuminated by the suddenly purring sedan's headlights. Ever the gentleman, his jacket made for an expensive shield from the persistent drizzle. Sliding on to butter-soft passenger seat that's vibrating softly with the barely contained power beneath the hood. It's comfortable to say the least. 

A little sigh breathed from her lips when her door shut. This was happening, they were really doing this. She wasn't being logical, or practical. But she couldn't deny that it felt good. The driver's door opened and admitted her companion smoothly. With careful aim the wet jacket ends up in the rear, bringing him within a hairs breadth. More deliberate is his next move. The black slacks she wore were a scant barrier between his skin and hers as he reached for the low glove box. Familiar heat ignited in the pit of her belly at the light touch. Where's the nearest motel? Was her knee jerk response. But no, she needed to maintain some level of control here. Taking the offered map, she unfolded it partially. "Head west, toward the coast." She decided after a moment. 

They were an hour and a half away, less if he drove like she knew he would. Pulling her phone from her purse she searched and scrolled for a few moments as the car began to move. Smiling impishly her left hand made its way to his trouser pocket . Sliding inside, it grabbed the smooth leather of his wallet, returning the light touch suggestivly. A shiny black Visa made its way out as she hit dial on the phone. 

"Hi Sherrie, I'm looking to make a reservation. Tonight. Mhmm. King, please. Ooh, that sounds perfect, yes. That won't be an issue. Mhmm." There was a pause, and then she read off the numbers embossed on the card. "That is correct. Mhmm. Sounds good Sherrie, we'll be seeing you in an hour or two!" Grinning broadly, Sabrina tucked the card back inside the wallet. "Well darling, they're expecting us. There'll be a $315.00 charge on this tomorrow." She declared, slipping the leather case between his thighs. It was peanuts to him, she knew, but it felt good taking charge a bit. There would be more of that before the night was over if she had anything to say about it. 

SABRA

@[Klaudius]

Much to his surprise, she snags the map and begins to unfold the creases of paper.  All the while she is grinning, he interprets this as willingness to entertain his proposal. It isn't long before he seats himself back in his chair completely and shifts it into gear.  The purr of the engine is amplified by the hoards of buildings around them.  She is quick with a general direction and he moves from lane to lane to exit the downtown area.  Finding the nearest ramp to the freeway.  

Once on the open road, he can finally kick the horses contained under the hood into freedom.  Steady rainfall deems the wipers to rotate in a predictable pass across his view.  It isn't too late yet but being an end of work week night, there are many motorists out and about still.  He remains mostly in the left lane to pass those doing the speed limit or less. Occasionally he must weave from one side to the next to slip by those even in the designated fast lane.  Every so often his eyes slip from the road ahead and to where she mulls with a few swipes of her hand to her smartphone.  A smirk is formed on her lips and so he questions, "What are you smirking about?" In that same instant she is reaching for him.  Fidgeting her hand into his pocket and he shifts slightly to allow easier access.  What he thinks is an effort to initiate road play ends with her pulling back and examining the wallet she now holds. "Hey!" He exclaims with a lop-sided grin.  She is quick to find one of many credit cards that are folded into the bounds of leather.  Now rising the phone to her ear, he listens inattentively to what is being said and concludes it to being a reservation.  The sudden disappointment of no playing in his car is put at ease that there is a destination with probably the amenities for other activities.  

City signs begin appearing on the freeway for smallish towns along the coast.  Each have estimated mileage for their exits and he awaits further instruction.  One such sign they come up to says "Whale Rock Exit 69" in 2 miles.  She is quick to point it out to him and he nods in understanding.  "Hmmm never heard of it before..." he assumes it is a quaint town.  Just big enough to actually support a hotel and being as they are along the coast he contemplates what else there is to do here. "Delia, search Whale Rock please," the computer system sparks to life at hearing its commander. My pleasure Mr. Casia,  its robotic but slight Australian English accent voice replies. Whale Rock.  Population 6,892.  West coast town overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  Many historic buildings that attract tourists from all over the United States.  Activities include boating, fishing, hiking, swimming, shopping and eating.  Satisfied with the reply he speaks again, "Thank you Delia," the monitors dim as he summons the system back into a dormant state.  He turns to Sabrina slightly as their exits is in view, "Not bad."  

The car begins to veer off to the right ramp and twists around to bring them to a light.  She points out her directions that are also surfacing on her phone.  Of course she has the volume off so only she knows exactly where they are going.  A slight shake of his head is given and a snicker.  She knows why she did it and how she liked taking control sometimes.  It didn't bother him and if anything it is what was so intriguing about the woman beside him.

The travels seem to have brought them out from under the rain storm.  Still off in the distance flashes of lightning alit the skies.  Illuminating the edges of the clouds a vibrate shade of violet.  She directions them into a hotel parking lot and he picks a space not far from the front but secluded enough to avoid door dings.  Shifting the BMW into park and then removing the fob from the receptacle, he breathes a sigh of relief before opening his door.  His eyes scope out the exterior of the building, finding it almost vintage in appearance.  It wasn't his usual places he stays on business trips but also his meeting don't lead him to such quaint places.  The air is fresh and mingled with the sea salt of the ocean.  He much rather enjoyed the deathly quiet that surrounded them. It was a good change of scenery...

He allows her to open her own door and exit the vehicle on her own accord.  She was one to not like being dotted on hand and foot on every occasion and he would allow it to slide a time or two.  Remembering some past bickering they had had one such a topic.  

When she does appear, he turns to face her and offers her his hand and, when/if she takes it, he rises it to place a few firm kisses at the backside of her palm.  Silver-hazel eyes looking into the crystalline depths of hers, before he straightens slightly, "After you M'dear."  He allows her to lead the way...  

Klaudius

https://78.media.tumblr.com/7e0fda1922df...o1_500.jpg

@[Sabra] sry not sry

Her buzz is all but gone by the time they reach their destination, the world gone darker as they traveled. The storm that had been so destructive had not yet reached this far west, though it was threatening on the horizon still. But forward... the stars unveiled themselves like diamonds  scattered on a black velvet cushion. 

They neared a Whale Rock at last, K's driving having gotten them there in record time. In the dull glow of the street lights she picked out the lines of familiar buildings. The post office, the town hall. A dozen little shops and diners designed for tourists. It was a quiet, quaint little town. It was home. Or it had been, many years ago. Now it was a tourist trap, and today she was a tourist. Why she had chosen to come here... the art deco lines of the town's nicest hotel came into view, just a couple streets away from the beach front. It was a little softened around the edges by time and salt water air, but the gardens were still flourishing. The sleek car pulled in to the parking lot, and for a moment the pair just took in the ambience. It was a pity it had taken this long to get him here. 

And then he's at her door, hand held out obligingly once she had exited the low car. One carefully plucked brow lifts, but the expression is softened with a teasing smile. "Now this brings me back." She commented with a throaty laugh, admiring the way his face was framed by the night. For the first time she noticed the beginnings of crows feet in the corners of his silvery eyes. Time had passed, but he was still able to make her stomach flutter, she couldn't help but notice. Placing her hand into his larger one, she allowed the touch between them as they made their way to the illuminated entrance. The soft contact of his lips to her hand was sweet in a way she had missed. 

A step ahead, she pushed open the door revealing the evening lit hotel lobby. Jewel toned decor was tasteful and inviting, the girl at the reception desk familiar. Still walking ahead, her face gave off a look of stern warning to the tired looking blonde behind the counter. The woman's look of surprise quickly melted back into placid welcome. A smart silver tag on her cream blouse proclaimed her to be "Sherrie". A brief conversation later and she had procured a pair of glossy room key cards and a number for a suite in the back corner of the building. 

It was with new urgency that she broke them away from the lobby and into a dimly lit hallway. It was a throwback to their youths, when they were wild things with no responsibilities or cares the way she lead him by the hand down one hallway, around a bend, and across another. She briefly considered a detour through the pool. It didn't bear thinking about how long it had been since she'd skinny dipped last. But no, there was a purpose to their excursion. And that purpose needed to be fulfilled sooner rather than later. 17,18,19... 20. A gold plated number proclaimed itself in the middle of their door, matching knob waiting inviting to be turned. "Here we are." She announced needlessly. 

One hand hovered before the card slot, back turned only slightly to her companion. It hesitated there a moment, before she turned back to face the unearthly man who'd driven through the night just because she'd asked him to. Every detail of him was familiar and new simultaneously. The wave of his hair, the glimmer of his famous silver eyes. That particular curve of his lips and jawline. The way he crinkled his nose when he was upset. It was like a song she hadn't heard in years but still somehow knew every word to. It was impulsive, like everything else tonight, and later she would claim her hand moved of its own accord. 

It reached up to curve against his slightly stubbly cheek, to pull him down into a burning kiss. There in the hallway she let the desire she'd been mostly holding at bay take over. It was time. Liquid fire spread throughout her belly and lower, making her blindly reach behind for the lock without breaking contact. She'd never be able to show her face in this county again if she got caught screwing a guy in the hallway. It would be doubly a sin with a perfectly good bed just feet away. Her cupid bow mouth curved into a devilish grin at the thought. There was going to be hell to pay in the morning, but she intended to make it worthwhile. The hand that hand been at his face now slid down his throat to begin fumbling at the lavender tie and the buttons underneath. Clearly, they were both wearing far too much clothing. "Come in sweetheart, we have long overdue business to attend to." Her tone was breathy and demanding at the same time as the door behind her back clicked open at last.

SABRA

@[Klaudius] moved things along a bit <3

It had been the most perfect night.  The skies overhead had opened to reveal the jewels it hid and as she looked up into his eyes in the parking lot, they reflected marveously in the depths of her eyes.  A swirl of galaxies brought to earth for a brief moment.  Before they can linger too long, she is leading him into the charming inn.  Eyes darting here and there, he notes the antiquated decor along with the frontdesk and attendant.  Remaining unspoken, he simply grins as she arranges their accomidations.  Silver gaze can't help but slip down the length of her blouse.

With a tip of his head in gratitude for the quick service, they are off again.  Dimley lit hallways filled with flower arrangements and paintings of various genres lay before them.  He follows without question, finding himself nibbling at his lower lip in anticipation of just where they were headed(not just literally).   The evening had went from great to grand in mere moments and memories of their younger days linger at the forefront of his thoughts.  They had been wild and crazy once.  Having christened anything and everything they had gotten theirselves mixed in.  Elevators, janitor closets, a moonlit shoreline, the world was their play ground...

She hesitates at the door.  Hands quivering slightly and the vibrations spark a deep want in him that had been gone for so long.  His eyes lock on hers as she turns and firmly grips his face.  Pulling him into her lips and he doesn't hold back the craving he has had since he had seen her in that pub.  Pressing back just as firmly to nipple on her ruby painted lips before she is fumbling for his tie.  She whispers words of temptation and the soft click of the door opening is his cue to thrust it open and take back the control he had given her so freely.

Before the door is even self closing behind them, he has begun slipping her top over her head.  Finding buttons tedious work, he'd rather rip the clothes from her body than undo them.  She too has been busy fighting for his freedom of garments and he is eager to assist.  Slipping the loop of his tie free and leaving it hang across his shoulders(he wasn't done with it yet). She has unraveled the last button and quickly removes the fabric from his body and traces her manicured nails down his chest.  It sends shivers up his spine, in only the best way, provoking him to grip her hand that was doing the tracing and spin her around.  Pulling her then tight to his body and kissing the bare flesh at the top of her shoulder and up the curve of her neck.  They were not soft kisses but eager and purposeful.  Placed strategically along the tenderest of areas and trailing up to the base of her right ear.  His heated breath softly tickled her skin, his hand not holding hers gripping her subtle hips.

He wasn't done with her, not yet.  Releasing his grip on her hips, he reaches for his lavender tie still draped over his shoulders and -still having ahold of her hand with his other- spins her around to face him again.  He looks briefly into her eyes before he makes quick work of the tie and binding her hands together.  "There... Now you can't get away from me," he muses in a deep breathy voice.  They hadn't even gotten lights flipped on but the casting of the moon was enough to allow them all they needed to see.  He tugged at the free end of the tie and led her to the king sized bed awaiting use.  What fun was that though?  He smirked as he caught sight of the patio door curtain rod and an idea surfaced.  Moving the curtain to the farthest edges of the rod and sliding the door open to reveal the sea breezed night awaiting outside, he tosses the length of tie remaining over the top of the rod and pulls it tight.  Fastening it, and with it her, to balance the edge of crisp air and hotel room.  

The sea birds have begun to awake as dawn was soon to be upon them.  The faintest of orange beginning to creep over the horizon.  Waves lapped at the rocky coast making the perfect ambiance to their endeavour.  His eyes had never left hers and he can't help but ask, "Is this what you had in mind?"

He figures it is.  Why wouldn't it? He traces his fingertips along her sides and stop at her pant line.  Tucking under the waist band and slipping down along her thighs.  Lowering himself to his knees as he moves farther down her legs.  Ultimately removing the slacks, he throws them into and across the room, leaving her in nothing but her lingerie.  At this position, he drags his fingers up the back of her legs.  Tracing them along the curve of her calf and behind her knee before bringing them to slide up her inner thighs.  He watches his hands as they explore her body and travel upwards.  Eventually they will have no where else to go and once they reach that point he withdraws them to follow the distinct V of her lacey panties.  Letting them end their movements at the elastic band holding the fabric to her physique.  His eyes look up momentarily to her before he brings his lips to gently kiss the front of her thighs.  Smoothly, at the same moment, pulling the undergarments downward and out of the way...  

Klaudius

@[Sabra] closest I could find lol https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.GJ5-8...stpifgHaJ3&pid=Api
    left you with a cliffhanger in case she has input at this point XD Wink  I hope you marked this as mature