• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Troubles.
    Alright so I’m trying to post my reference pictures to the create a fairy contest but it won’t let me? I keep clicking on the little “add-picture” icon but it’s being rude. Anyone have any idea why?

Honestly I’ve never actually tried using that button, haha. Try just uploading your photo to a third party site (postimg.org is free) and then just link to the photo or use html (img src=“url”) except use <> instead of ()
    FYI, 'add picture' should give you a pop-up field (perhaps you have those disabled...) where you can fill in the image link. So you still cannot upload anything there.
    It will then convert your added pic link into bbcode [ img ] url [/ img]. So that's a code you can also use.