• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Glitter on the Mattress
    Stealing Kylin from Ischia/Brennen to reside in Tephra until start of winter season.  

This is for OUR daughter's benefit Kylin Wink

Card steal please and thank you!
    Draw those cards please.

And don't you mean it is for YOUR benefit, Klaudius?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Tephra and Ischia are currently allies, so this steal needs to be labeled as “friendly”, per the terms in their agreement. Kylin would come to Tephra as a visitor, and be able to leave if needed. 

- Warrick
    Of course its friendly Wink
    KLAUDIUS
    10 + 4 = 14

KYLIN
    6 + 7 = 13

Winner: Klaudius
    He has won but yet... He has not.  She would always be free to make her own choices and clearly, it is not him.  He would have given her the world but alas, he admits his defeat, "I release you from the terms of this steal... As well as from my heart.  Keep Kyveli safe, please..." I love you Kylin.  Just wish I had been enough, he wants to add. He turns to leave this place.  To return to his beloved skies.  There he would remain...

@[Kylin] this is him saying goodbye <3