• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Game Are You Playing? -[Abra]
    Taria

What games was she playing? Why did Abra bother to attempt a steal? One that had rules, whoever lost had to stay in the opposing kingdom. If it was to gain experience why put rules on it? If she wanted to visit Taria all she had to do was ask, after all there kingdoms hold an alliance together.

It was a rather silent trip from Sylva to Loess, but it was quick as they are neighbors. Welcome to Loess, much more open than Sylva. Taria rather enjoyed the moutains, if you traveled in between them you would find beauty. It was where she enjoyed to spend her time when she was not out on diplomatic duties. It was peaceful, and not many of the other kingdom equines spent time there so it was quiet. 

She stops in her place and turns to gaze at Abra Why did you want me to stay in Sylva? You can find me whenever you want, our kingdoms are friends. She cocks her head awaiting an answer. Was there a meaning behind her attempt? Or was it truly just to obtain experience.

You're Not Gunna Break My Soul

@[Abra] a post for the steal^^

Abra
    The trip was an easy one, as she had suspected. They wove through the trees, silently, emerged on the other side. The mountain was open, airy, not like her dark, secluded Sylva. She looks back once more to the mouth of the forest, which beckons her to come back.

Soon, she thinks. Soon.

Abra grins and trots up beside Taria. Truthfully, she’d only attempted the steal to have more time with the rather offputting roan mare. But Morty had advised her to do it for “practice” sake and that’s what she would tell Taria.

“Practice,” She mutters. “To prepare me for a real steal.” She mocks her brother with a laugh. Her personality varies from day to day - either she’s mischievous and annoying, or she’s brooding and rude. There’s really no in between, and Taria would soon come to find that out. “C’mon, Taria, lighten up. You wouldn’t want to stay in Sylva with little ol’ me for awhile?” She says with a wink, trotting up ahead of her with a impish chuckle.
    I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

@[Taria]
    Taria
    It was a nice change in atmosphere with Abra, her outing with Leilan left her irritated and her body was tense. But now that she is with Abra she is able to feel a hint of joy, something that is rare for Taria. The pony was much shorter than Taria, so much so she had to look down to see the expression on her face.

practice the mare responded, to prepare for a real steal Taria could not help but allow a smile on her maw. Ahh, makes sense of course. she jokes, Abra was one of the few she did not mind, which was hard to come by. You wouldn't want to stay in Sylva with little ol' me Abra jokes and a chuckle passes Taria's lips. You just have to ask, of course I will come and visit. Although I can't say I would want to stay in Sylva.

There kingdom was much louder, whenever Taria did a border patrol she could always hear chatter when she passed by Sylva. I guess it wasn't always a bad thing, but Taria enjoyed the peace and quiet that Loess offered. The most annoying thing in Loess was Leiland and in due time he would be leaving back to Ischia. She looks back to Abra, forcing her distracting thoughts from her mind Do you like Loess so far? Much different from Sylva I imagine.

@[Abra]

Abra
    Sylva doesn’t offer much in the way of good food. She hardly ever eats, she so busy trying to impress her brother. So, when they come across a particularly green patch of grass, she stops and takes a mouthful. Ebony ears point up as Taria asks a question.

“Ffffffooods bettarrr.” She says, still chewing on the grass. She swallows, and lets out a bellowing laugh. “But I like Sylva. I’m not much for sun I guess.” She gestures to the spring sun pounding on her back and shrugs. “Oh! And I like being here with you Taria. Even if you’re a party pooper sometimes.” Abra winks, taking this opportunity to nudge the larger mare playfully with her nose.

@[Taria]
    Taria
    Her gaze follows the petite pony as she wastes no time testing out the grazing Loess has to offer. Taria can not help but wonder the life Abra lives in Sylva. Does she partake in there evil games? Is she a ring leader who tells the puppets what to do? Or is she herself a puppet? Taria concludes she is not a puppet, she seems to be to sassy to take shit from anyone else.

Foods better she manages to speak through the mouthful of grass she chews. Taria could not keep her laugh back Yea, its as good as any she responds. The mare swallows what is in her mouth and joins Taria in laughter. Once the pair settled Abra noted she likes Sylva, she is not one for sun she says. Taria dips her head in acknowledgement, she gazes above her, the wide opening, much different than Sylva's sheltered kingdom.

Her gaze flicks back to Abra quickly as she speaks again I like being here with you Taria, even if you're a party pooper her jaw nearly dropped. I...I am not a party pooper! Abra winks and nudges Taria and she rolls her eyes playfully. It was true, Taria was much more uptight than the average mare in beqanna, but this was the only way she knew how to act. The mare who raised her was the definition of bitch, it only made sense that the bit of bitch rubbed off on Taria. I am..the LIFE of the party Her gaze playfully finds Abra and she prances forward a few steps, she sways her tail as if she was attempting to court a stallion. All eyes on me She returns the wink to Abra and bursts out laughing. Was this what friendship felt like? She never felt capable of breaking down her uptight composure around another....until Abra.

@[Abra]

Abra
    The look on Taria’s face at Abra’s comment is priceless. Stifled laughter causes the darker mare’s cheeks to puff out, and a long pppffffft to draw out from the open slivers of her mouth. Finally, when she can’t hold it anymore, she explodes with girlish giggling.

“Yeah, and I’m a little pink fairy!” Abra teases, this time giving her a little harder of a shove with her shoulder. Never mind the height of her newfound companion, she just liked to joke, and this seemed like a perfect time for it.

The sun was started to set, turning the sky various shades or orange and pink (a spring sunset, the most colorful of them all), and Abra realizes she hasn’t watched an event like this since arriving in Beqanna. The copper canopy of Sylva let’s in little light, let alone enough of the sky to watch dusk overtake the land. Abra turns her head to Taria, and smiles.

She feels more than her brother, and although she’s a huge, chaotic bitch half the time, she still enjoys these little things. Joking around with Taria, being around her, staring into those deep chocolate pools…

“Beautiful…” She hears herself mutter, not realizing she is still gazing dreamily at Taria until her cheeks grow hot. She snaps her head around, silently cursing herself. God, she was so dumb sometimes.

@[Taria] <3
    Taria

Abra laughs and Taria can not help but join she teases and nudges her with her shoulder and Taria playfully rolls her eyes at the pony. Although there laughter came to an end and when it fell silent Abra looked off at the sun setting. Tonight the sky was a beautiful mix of orange and pink, a sight Taria sees quiet often living in Loess. The kingdom was barely covered like Sylva was, and sunrise and sunset offered this beautiful sight...every..single...day. Guess you don't see this much in Sylva huh?

She questions, her gaze remaining on the sky Beautiful Abra says and when Taria turns to smile at her she notices the petite mare was not looking at the sky...instead it was Taria she was gazing at. Abra quickly turned her head and a smile curled on Taria's lips sure is she says gazing at the ebony mare. She lowers her neck, her muzzle finding Abra's shoulder, she gently nuzzles her, moving her maw from her shoulder to her cheek.

@[Abra] lol...yea :p