• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  best have your wits about you [Jackel]
    Since arriving in Sylva, Jesper had not met any inhabitants outside of those who attended the unveiling of Morty's latest victims. Although Krone is no longer the leader of a kingdom, the steed suspects she still holds some political value. And, she surely held a loyal network of support too. He had not seen Morty either come to think of it. Jesper is certain that the clown was merely off tormenting someone else and, would find him soon enough. Memory then recalls the gold maiden that sidled against him while he was on display. The look in her eye was mischievous and yet, she behaved as a cat might: purring and, rubbing against him. Was it predatory or, seductive? Now is as good of a time as any to find out. Afterall, he came to Sylva to learn about its intentions under the new leadership. He might as well go straight to the source.

Hindquarters engage to drive onyx stallion into a purposeful march. Unshod hooves land upon the foliage littered floor with a confident thud as sensitive olfactory sense searches for her tantalizing perfume. Bronze-pointed ears track the many sounds of the forest as he navigates the unmarked path. All the while, aquamarine gaze scans from left to right for a glimpse of her unique shimmer and, sleek form.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

jackel
    I was rather enjoying my time alone.

Okay, so I wasn't really alone because the Sylvan giants are always around.  But today they were merely a backdrop to usual meanderings.  Their incessant chatter had dulled to a mere white noise as my golden bodice slunk whimsically throughout them.  I feel bad that I was tuning them out, but if I had to hear one more story about how a rude squirrel had handled their seeds and left them with nothing the better for it then I was quite sure my eyes were going to drop right out of their sockets from rolling so much.  And quite frankly I cannot afford to lose my eyes just now--they complete me.

Speaking of my rolling orbs, a dart of movement in my periphery has my interest piqued and I change direction to pursue whatever it was.  Upon further inspection, the whatever just so happens to be one of the newest playmates that my nightmare as dragged back to the fire forest.  His movements seem purposeful, as though he is intent on finding something within the terrain. Perhaps I may be of assistance to the poor lad.

I've let him in front of me as I move in from behind, quiet as a mouse.  Hm, no not a mouse.  A cat suits me better, I think.  I believe there is cat blood on my father's side somewhere.  Or perhaps it was mother's side?  Well anyway, I move in from behind, quiet as a cat. Watching his pace carefully,  I urge my rhythm into one synchronized with his.  Finding the right beat at last, I quicken my pace until I am drawn up parallel to his forward moving frame.  The blues of his eyes are clear to me as I move upon him and my own brown eyes scan the forest as well.

"What are we looking for?," I whisper quietly between the steady footfalls of our hooves.

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Jesper]
    Even with the hope of Spring right around the corner, Jesper finds himself more at jeopardy of losing himself to the darkness these days. He did not sleep. He could not bring himself to close his eyes, let alone his mind. His waking hours are spent searching every nook and cranny of the forest for lurking peril. His senses remain on constant high alert and, his mental state grows ever more fragile. He teeters on the edge of reality, right  on the cusp of paranoia. As he marches ahead, he scans the depths of Sylva on his left and right. His fuzzy lobes keep track of any tells coming from directly behind him while, aquamarine gaze focuses on what is ahead. Despite all of his surveillance, the golden maiden goes unnoticed. So, when her haunting voice reaches his ears, he finds himself startled to say the least. Her words are innocent enough but, he does not hear what she says; only that a voice comes from behind.

Bronze-tipped lobes flatten to skull before weight shifts onto front pillars. Muscled haunches contract and then, release both rear hooves in a wave of defense. Motion repeats for a second buck before chassis' mass redistributes over all fours. Jesper does not wait to ensure that his kicks were sufficient to drive the creep away. Instead, he pivots to face his stalker with ears pinned back and, rubbery labrums pulled into a snarl. He steadies himself from his one hundred and eighty degree turn before steed lunges towards the mare. Unsheathed incisors part as mandible widens maw before slender neck snakes out so that teeth may close upon whatever gets in the way: the bitter air, her nearest ear, a mouthful of hair, etc. At this point, he did not care. He just wanted to be left alone. He growls, "Go away."
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Jackel]
    I tried to leave this open ended for you Avion =)
    The words have just passed through my ebon lips and suddenly my body goes rigid as the stallion responds to my question.  I had been wanting a reaction, and I am not disappointed as the brute shifts to send his rear hooves  aiming true to my chest.  But I've skidded to a halt before the impact is made and again I manage to evade the second attempt of his hooves seeking my flesh.  Like an angered viper he turns to strike with parted lips.  This time I see it coming and I am prepared.  Instead of moving completely out of reach, I turn my head to the side, feigning surprise as the sharpness of his teeth find purchase on the broad side of my neck.  I elicit a small hiss as he pulls away and I feel an all too familiar trickle of warmth cascading down towards my shoulder.

My eyes had drawn closed and I keep them so a moment longer as my crimson lady begins to dance her way behind my darkened lids.  The grin I had worn falters to a flat plane at his strike, but quickly loses its balance as it tips back upward to its usual incline.  The whole thing is so amusing I cannot help but laugh--quietly at first before growing wildly louder when I finally reopen my eyes to see the black of his expression marred by anger.  My laughter cuts off abruptly though the odd grin remains upon my lips, "Why so serious...Jesper?"

My usual sing-song voice becomes hardened at the mention of his name.  I'm not one for using proper names as it gives people identities; identities that mean they stand out in the whirlwind of my mind.  Most would rather not want to stand out in my mind, as it's usually healthier and safer that way.  But this pet is special and he needs to stand out.  He needs my attention and I will give it to him.  After all, he's already started to push all the right buttons for me.  Let's see what happens when I push his.

I do not heed his warning, but take it as an invitation.  Closing the gap between us in a long stride I coo, "That wasn't very nice, sweetling."  Ignoring personal space again, I walk past the length of his side, though I take careful measures to press the gold of my body into his in a feline-like caress.  "So angry, so frustrated, so sad, so tense." Circling around behind him, I come up to the other side, my lips parting just behind his ear to repeat my unanswered question, "What are you looking for...Jesper?"

@[Jesper]
    Icy gaze locks upon the gold dame with a cold, hard stare as ebony equine retracts his maw. Limbs align, nearly in a square, as steed stands his ground. Tufted lobes remain hidden beneath matted tresses and, rubbery labrums press together to form a tense line. He notes the crimson rivulet staining her sleek pelt but, he takes no satisfaction in making his mark as, she is still here. Her words slither into his ears and, help Jesper to interpret her logic. She enjoys pain. He reiterates it as a statement until it begins to sound like a question. Quite clearly, he could not driver her away by retaliating.

Poll lowers slightly before he shakes head to rid think-box of musings and, return attention to the deranged lady before him. She draws closer now and, male becomes increasingly alert. Cranium lifts while glossy orbs track her every move. Mandible tenses and, lips curl into a snarl though, he makes no attempts to attack again. Taut pelt twitches and, muscular sinew flinches as she rubs against his side and, hugs closely to his rump. Tail tucks as far between buttocks as possible as she passes before her slippery words reach his ears again. Jesper steps sideways, away from her creepy contact, before he pivots slightly to angle himself about ninety degrees relative to her. Through gritted teeth, Jesper retorts, "Well, I was looking for you. You were so welcoming at my introduction ceremony." He allows his voice to trail off as, ever-so-slightly, the tension eases from his form. He knew now that he would have to play her game. Chidingly, he continues, "Why did you have to sneak up on me? I could have had a heart-attack, you know."
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Jackel]
    jackel
    The odd smile I wear never falters, even as he pushes away from me in an obvious show of distance.  I'm psychotic, not stupid.  

I'd been merely guessing, but as I had touched and leaned into him I could feel the physical tension he carried, confirming my suspicions.  The twitch of muscles under his charcoal pelt gave all the evidence I needed. Perhaps it even made my smile grow a little wider then, as he admits he had been looking for me.  I could help him relieve some of that tension if he'd only allow me.  Or did he already know this?  

I offer a wayward laugh when he finishes speaking, "I assure you that was not my intent.  I said I would take care of you, didn't I?"  Cutting the distance between us in half I soften the wildness of my eyes to as much as they will allow, "Is that why you sought to find me, sweetling.  So that I could take care of you?"

She's there again, pulling strings like a master executor; working my gears and cogs so they align to the most beneficial outcome possible.  My lady strums the chords and I dance for her now.  There's a minor lift and major fall and suddenly the reins are out of my grasp.

My impish smile shifts then, giving way to a proper look more attuned to the femininity that my refined features should normally possess.  I've been told my beauty is out of sync with my usual behaviors, that one with such lovely attributes should not be so broken or deranged.  It's not my normal concern.  But perhaps today is an exception.

The soft of my nose reaches towards him as I press into the air between us, gently brushing against the line of his chest before speaking gently, "Don't you want to take a break from the usual part you play, Jesper?  I can set you free, if only for a temporary while.  And if it sounds crazy, then live a little crazy and step over to the other side."  With a quick motion my lips part to snap at the broad side of his chest, not with the intent of drawing blood, but aiming for a brisk pinch of flesh between my teeth, "Come alive, Jesper.  You'll find I'm a woman not so easily broken.  I've given you the key to your cage. How will you use it?"

devin's∇designs

@[Jesper]

[OOC:  So for the sake of getting some action in before Jesper's time is up I kinda pushed it a long from what Jack would normally do in this case.  Basically she's offering herself for role reversal so that he can take out his frustrations of being tortured on her if you want.  I tried to leave it open ended for physical, verbal or sexual violence or all of it.  However you want to play it out to where you think he'd feel the most tortured afterwards.  Feel free to power play her here too.  If you want me to change anything let me know. Tongue]
    Jesper listens intently to her speech. Her word choice is interesting (to say the least) though, it seems to be luring him in. Her offer is rather open to interpretation but, her tone seems genuine enough. As the gold lady steps closer, her gaze softening and, her smile more natural, onyx steed sighs. He feels more tension escape from clenched chassis and, as a result, male feels himself relax. His poll lowers and his jawline softens. Bronze-tipped lobes focus upon her though, attention is with interest versus paranoia.

When she steps closer, aquamarine pools note her delicate features. The trickles of sunlight catch her sleek pelt just right and, her body seems to shimmer. He is mesmerized for longer than he cares to admit and, only refocuses when her warm breath can be felt upon his breast. The gesture is gentle and, enough to melt away more tension. Another sigh, more gentle than before, flutters past nostrils.

Her touch was the first soft gesture he had received since arriving in Sylva. She left him wanting more. Jesper could feel himself leaning into her tender touch. Further away, in the deep recesses of his gut, the stallion could feel a rising heat. The space between his thighs tingled with a boyish desire that Jesper had never felt before. He allows the primal instinct to consume him and, moments later, he steps towards her. Her sweet perfume penetrates his nares and, intoxicates him more. Seductive march brings Jesper to her cheekbone where his soft muzzle extends to trace her mandible. He follows the curve of her jowl to her jugular where he can feel the vibrations of exhilaration thrumming through her blood. She wants this too.

He continues from her throatlatch to her poll where he places a nibble behind her ear. Upper lip follows the curve of her nape down to her breast and then, her shoulder. He notes the scar tissue over where her heart would sit and, his own skips a beat. He places another gentle nibble here before muzzle traces her shoulder up to her withers. Steed runs lips down her spine, leaving teasing nips along the way. As Jesper moves onto her croup, he can feel his urges growing stronger. His hindlimbs shift into a dance of excited anticipation. Dock of tail lifts to raise pendulum before stride carries Jesper past her buttocks.

He turns to face the same direction she is before plush lips fall down the left side of her haunch. Jesper moves over her hock and back up her inner thigh. As his whiskers brush meet the tresses of her tail, forceful push moves the hair out of his way. A sharp nip lands on the underside of her dock before hot breath exhales on her now exposed vulva. The way she responds is enough to pull sheath from its shaft. The tip peaks just past the mouth of its pocket and, tingles with lustful need. If Jesper had any energy left to fight this, he would resist. He would pull back. Alas, he stands behind her, convinced that he needs this. He needs her to help him let go of his pent-up frustration. Her words placate his doubts and, with conviction, tender flesh of nose presses into the external folds of her genitalia. Moist tongue emerges from mouth and plunges into her womb. She is divinely sweet. She tastes of ecstasy and, desire and, he wants her.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Jackel]
    jackel
    As I prattle on, my lady grows increasingly pleased at the progressions.  My softer approach seems to be a soothing balm to his blistering frustrations, evidenced by the way the tightened coils of his frame begin to loosen.  I’ve touched him, he sighs, and the puppetmaster grows giddy with anticipation having finally found the key to unlock his reaction.  Master may prefer the chaotic violence of interaction above all else, but I’ve wanted him to use me some way, somehow and so I cling to my delicate façade for dear life.  And by allowing him to use me, I reap the benefits of course; through pain or pleasure it doesn’t matter.  I can find the joy in all of it.

His charcoal frame steps closer to me, seemingly having grown somewhat bolder.  This simple motion alone tells me that he is at last giving in to my offerings.  Watching with large, welcoming eyes as his lips move in closer to my face, I prepare myself for sting of teeth meeting flesh.  Though this is not his intent it would seem, as he brushes against the line of my jaw.  And it is at this point I am all too aware of what direction this encounter will be going and the thought brings a miniscule smirk to the opposite side of face.  But it is there and gone in the blink of an eye because while he works his way along my front I whicker softly as my velvet nose reaches to brush against him.

The lines he draws along my golden body, scattered with teasing nips has the thrill of my heart rate progressively accelerating.  He works his way along me, and I lean into his touches, hoping to spur the blossoming chemistry down a path of no return.  If he has never been a lover before, I cannot tell.  His movements feels like they  become painstakingly slow it becomes almost torturous.  The way he is drawing it out has me feeling frustrated and uncharacteristically irritated.  It’s then that I realize the roles have finally reversed and I am surely the one being tortured out of her wits.  But this was my goal all along and it is all I can do in that moment to refrain from giggling wildly and turning to bite him in the rump to urge him on.  No I cannot do that.  I have a part to play yet, if I want what I desire.  And so I remain soft and pliable, choosing to nip gently at his thigh as he moves toward my hindquarters.

It feels like fire is alighting wherever he touches me.  Every breath he breathes upon my skin as he explores my femininity sends a new wave of lustful desire to roll over me.  I am so caught up in this primal dance I feel as though I’m nearly drowning; unsure of which way is up or down as I attempt to tread the waters between my usual demeanor and my gentler side.  I catch myself as I nearly slip again.  My mouth begins to open on its own accord, as the master fumbles for the slippery reins.  By a saving grace she manages to catch them and my jaws clench together.  I am forced but to scream at the walls within the safety of my own prison where he cannot hear me, Fuck me! Fuck me raw and bloody until I scream your name in pain!  Haide is wise.  She understands that if I had screamed my truest desires at him, we could have possibly scared him away.  And none of us would have won.

I doubt that while he is busy roaming me that he notices the shimmer of wildling present in the dark voids of my eyes.  But the wild child has been momentarily smothered and I deem it safe to turn my crown back to where he stands, to gaze gently at him.

He nudges my ebony locks away and I tremble at his lingering touch.  I shift my tail back to its rightful place momentarily before parting it slowly to the side for him again.  It’s an attempt to tease him a bit, hoping my playful gesture may fuel his desires.  There is a moment that he pauses and I’m quick to encourage him to dispose of any lingering doubts.  My voice is quiet and reassuring, ”It’s okay, I want this. You can take it out on me.”  At this point I don’t want this.  I need this.  And I’m confidently sure that he needs the sweet release of joining bodies also.  It seems they’re the words he needs to hear as I feel the warmth of his mouth pressing into the infinitely sensitive recesses of my body.  The spreading heat is so welcoming I begin to shudder as he indulges.  My lids descend heavily, dreamily even, while I lean myself willingly back into his embrace, beckoning him to explore deeper, harder.  There is a brightness in my eyes I open them slightly to find his own.  Breathily I sigh his name, "Jesper?..." It comes out as a question, a plea, heavily laced with the longing desire to feel fulfilled.

devin's∇designs

@[Jesper]
    Jesper remains oblivious to the inner battle the gold dame faces ahead of him. He chose to take his time, savoring every touch, because he needed to ensure her offer is genuine. He would not take advantage if she asked him to stop. He may be exhausted, physically and mentally but, the Ischian creed screamed at him. Alas, there are no signals that she did not want this. He indulges her as she leans back, pressing herself into his pressure. She welcomes his exploration and, as her wet, warm folds envelope him, Jesper begins to dance. His hind limbs tap the forest floor in an impatient jig. His muscled haunches flex and, spasms tuck buttocks in and, push shaft further from pocket. He can feel himself growing more excited and, the eagerness rises from between his thighs like a pleasant heat.

Bronze-tipped lobes catch her words of encouragement, verbally granting him permission. It is as if this is what his body had been waiting for. Like, subconsciously, he could not be unlocked without her consent. Moist tongue slowly retracts to permit the flow of warm liquid to trickle down between her thighs. Limbs shuffle chassis forward until the curve of his throat rests upon her rump. A teasing nip is placed upon her croup before, he cannot wait any longer. Hind pillars splay to support weight as Jesper rocks backwards. Haunches propel stallion aboard and, forelimbs hook themselves around mare's barrel while sheath plunges into her awaiting chassis. He makes no effort to mount gently, nor did he intend to make love, all slow and tender. No, the moment his hooves left the ground, Jesper had finally succumbed to his boyish impulses. He would accept her offer in its entirety. He would unleash his innermost needs.

The first thrust reaches into her depths as far as she would allow. He draws it back before forcefully plunging into her, again. He wants nothing more than to ravish her from the inside, out. The tip of his shaft tingles as it slides back and forth. A throaty moan escapes vocal chords as the heat becomes sheer pleasure. The friction between their two bodies fuels this sensation into a roaring fire. Jesper had never before felt a desire like this. What had taken him so long? With each push into her cavern, male grows increasingly more lustful. His moans grow louder and, deeper. His pace increases. He finds himself near frantic to achieve a release. His efforts produce a sticky perspiration over sleek pelt and, between thighs. His breathing matches his exertion and, nares flare to bring in more oxygen.

The anticipation drives him to push even harder. Her body welcomes him in, enveloping his sheath in warm, lubricated folds. On top of her, he hugs her midsection and, muzzle rests upon her shoulder blades. He no longer needs encouragement though, her vocalizations would surely be welcome. He wants to hear his pleasure in her. He wants her to remember how he can make her feel. Morty may have gotten to her heart but, he would have her body. With his next thrust, he extends his muzzle to whisper into her ear. "Give yourself to me. Let go." Jesper thrusts faster and harder until, at last, his hips lock and, muscles of his haunches contract. A burst ruptures from head of sheath and, all at once, the tension escapes his physique. How could that single release relieve him of all of the pent up tension?

Slowly, Jesper releases his grip around her barrel and, slides out and off of her. Hooves make contact with the ground once more and, a large sigh slips through nasal caverns. Quad limbs quiver unsteadily now that they must bear his weight again. He stands for a moment, reveling in this newfound fatigue. He is carefree and, happy yet, he feels more drained than ever. At last, poll lifts and, soft gaze takes in the form of the golden mare. She, too, is glistened with sweat and, although he mounted her without feeling an ounce of attachment, he finds himself fond of her now. He steps forward, slowly, and bumps his whispered muzzle into the curve of her neck. He lingers there, drawing in their now mixed scents, in silence. He could not bring himself to thank her though, he is grateful. Somewhere, in the deep recesses of his mind, Jesper felt as though he deserved to take something away from the clown.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Jackel]
    jackel
    He had been thrashing upon the door of his cage, waiting for any given weakness to breakthrough.  I had given him the key to temporary freedom and the choice of how to use that key was his for the taking.  The bars begun to give under the burden of stress, and each passing second the key in the lock had turned slowly.  Until my latest words of encouragement are pressed into his ears, that is.  I can practically hear a click of beautiful satisfaction as the key meets home, finally releasing the beast that it had housed.  Beast indeed.  I giggle internally at my private ramblings, welcoming the bite of pressure upon my croup as he presses himself into my rear.  Suddenly the pressure behind me gives before I am made to bear the weight of him upon my back.  Simultaneously my tail sweeps to the side, allowing him unobstructed passage into my awaiting body.

He clutches my sides, holding me firmly in place with the ruggedness of a man fueled by instinctual desire.  The boy may not completely understand the drive, but we all have it to some degree.  Some more than others perhaps.  (I may be one of those.) And with his firm hand I remain steadfast, shifting my limbs to compensate for the added weight before his girth find its way into me.  There is an unexpected dull ache I feel within my deepest parts as he makes his first plunge; causing a sharp intake of breath at the surprise of it.  But the pain does not deter me, and this is an ache quite unlike the rest.  As he withdraws and pushes, I feel it again in a different light.  It is simply, blissful.  With every thrust it’s there, deepening and aching, forcing the breath right through my charcoal lips.  I cannot fight the expulsion of air, so I use it to our advantage, stoking the fire by turning each exhale into soft moan.  My head tilts backwards, dropping myself into darkness, reveling in the sheer beauty that this encounter was.

With every thrust and pull my moans begin to intensify, wanting nothing in that moment but more of him consuming me.  ”Jesper.”, I manage to choke out between the intervals.  It’s a mewling plea to finish me, because I can’t take the teasing any longer,  I need the release now.  As if on cue, he leans into me, whispering Give yourself to me. Let go. “I surrender,” I gasp out between his thrusts.  There is nothing quite like the meeting of two releases; a simultaneous coil of tension and resounding relaxation, drunken on the waves of nature’s most basic ecstasy.  The throbbing within me tells me our work is done and though I am incredibly satisfied, I cannot help but feel rather saddened by the fact as I begin my descent back down to reality.

His dark body slides away from me and I watch with heaving sides as he stands nearby, brushing his nose along my dampened neck.  My eyes close heavily for a moment, trying to regain whatever composure I could latch onto.  I let the silence lapse briefly until my breathing slows, before I finally am able to giggle girlishly.  Naturally my muscles want to curve into a sky high grin, but the fatigue has my features temporarily lax.  And though I smile at him, it’s not up to par with the usual release of my inner wildling.

I curve around him, drawing a line down the length of his body before giving him a firm nip on his rump, ”Well done, sweetling.

I’ve already begun to walk away from him, but I stop to turn back to meet his gaze, “If you ever need to relieve some ‘stress’ again, you know where you can find me.  I hope you’ll remember this day, Jesper.  I know I will.”  I wink casually at him, before returning back to the heart of Sylva, laughing into the awaiting darkness.

devin's∇designs

@[Jesper] If you want to reply, go for it!  Or he can stop her from leaving too, if he had anything else to say to her,  whatever you want.  I just thought this may be a good place to end if you didn't want to respond again. I can always edit it. Just let me know! ^-^