• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    F R E A K S H O W [Fairies]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.

Mother always told me the worst thing in the world was an entitled person. 

Or horse, in this case. Modicum Mortem came to Beqanna by chance, a thick cold breeze swept him from his old home to the world of magic. Everywhere he turned, there was another horse that had what he had always craved - power. He is king of Sylva now, but even that doesn’t feel like enough. He deserves a trait, more than all those other idiots did. What did they do, pop out of their mother’s? They didn’t work for it, and half of them didn’t put their powers to good use. 

But he would. 

The trek up the mountain is long, but spring had come so it isn’t a treacherous as it would be in winter. Short limbs carry him upwards, until he is there, letting a call ring out to the fairies. 

“You give all these pathetic horses powers, fairies,” He growls. Probably not the best way to address the magical beings that run Beqanna, but I digress. “What about me, huh? I’ve worked harder than all of them. I deserve to be gifted!”

Little does he know the horrible outcome of his selfish entitlement…

Modicum Mortem

Finally got a chance to post this! I’m not picky about what his curse will be, I just want to see! Curse away, amazing fairies >:] @[Kyra]

|Proceed with Caution|