• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM ANNOUNCEMENT & ACTIVITY CHECK
    Exclamation 
    Arthas

It had been half a year since Arthas has taken over the rule of Loess, he and the others worked hard to rebuild the quiet kingdom. He has been busy, making alliances and perhaps even some enemies, but he needed to gather his kingdom members today. There was much to discuss, and most importantly to see who it was that was residing here permanently.

The dapple stallion climbs to the top of a smaller mound, snow covered the ground, the scenery was white beside the few trees who's trunks provided a break with there brown trunks. He raises his head and takes in a deep breath, from within his chest he allows a whinny to echo throughout the kingdom, a call for all to gather. He waits for the members to gather below, and honestly he was waiting for the damn roan prisoner to come running, he was actually shocked he wasn't here already. Of course his eyes look for Despayr, he had not seen the mare in a while and by now her stomach was certainly large enough that she could not deny the child she was growing.

Once a few members gathered he gazed amongst them all and began to speak Good day members of Loess, there is much to talk about today. gazing over as a few stragglers gathered Let me start by saying I personally appreciate everyone's hard work in rebuilding Loess, we are slowly but surely growing stronger in numbers. He is cautious of the words he chooses, damn Leilan may eventually return to Ischia. 

I want it to be known that we have an alliance with Sylva, we are all free to move about there kingdom, as they ours. It was not your typical alliance, but it was one that would make there ties stronger, working as a single unit rather than two. Also we are friendly with Hyaline, until the new year when myself and Solace will meet again to discuss our terms. For now we will not steal there members or challenge them. His voice is stern, his rules were set.

Next I want to move on to our castes, it is not a requirement to join a caste, but if you decide you want to let me know now if you want to be apart of the military or our diplomats. The militant caste should have to start training, to prepare for any wars. Ischia in specific has been trying to steal our members, and I want everyone to be on guard, it would not hurt to sharpen your fighting skills in case you would need them. His eyes flick to find Leilan That being said, no Ischia members are allowed in Loess and should be chased out if spotted. And lastly, if you have not noticed, Leilan is my prisoner from Ischia for the time being. He scans over the kingdom, listening to the others, looking to see if any questions would be thrown his way.

Dangerous Business

OOC: So basically just let me know if you are staying so I can get you on the board! Also if you are going to join a caste let me know!! 

Thank you all<33
    Wyrm is here to stay. Put him in the war caste Smile
    Wolfbane is present and accounted for! You can throw him in the war caste.
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]
    -short IC post because reasons below-

Leilan of course has nothing to do much in Loess, but he guesses he can shownup for a meeting anyway. When he does however, he finally hears why he was stolen - and frowns. ”I don’t think...” he starts, but he does know when to shut up and he does so when the king who stole him, continues. Still, he muses silently, losing his attention to his thoughts. As far as he knows, in the mess of steals that happened last fall, only one of the brothers had attempted a steal from Loess and it hadn’t even been succesfull. Heck, his mother did the same thing, so why is it Ischia Arthas holds a grudge against? Are they too similar in promising boys a lifestyle of relative freedom? But that should not make them enemies in his opinion... perhaps he should talk to Arthas about this later.

He’s lost most of the rest of the conversation. But since he is not here to stay forever or free to choose a caste, he does not really need to pay attention. It’s good that there is a temporary alliance with Hyaline at least though. It would be rude to purposefully get on bad terms with a sanctuary kingdom, he thinks.
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |