• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Gedrinth -x
    Horse's Full Name: Gendrinth
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Smokey Gruella silver pinto
    Player Out of Character Name: Theashortnose 
    How did you find Beqanna? (optional): google search
    Anything else you'd like to include: she's also a unicorn. Here's a link to what she looks like. I used a genetics creator that has a creative commons liscense.

http://www.jenniferhoffman.net/horse/hor...2019c716c0
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)
    Hey Hammie,

So the new player trait is only available to players who are totally new, unfortunately not returning players. For now, this mare will have to be un-traited; maybe your next birthday trait or a quest will help you out. Smile
    Ok. Thanks! I made her before I realized that I already had an account on here. Will change it!
    [Image: aulpdo86074.png]
    A C T I V E   C H A R A C T E R S
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)