• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I planned to spend my afternoon today to catch up on my posts, or at least most of them, but things came up at work that have my head spinning. I don't think I'll be able to get any replies done today, if I'm lucky one or two, but don't count on them.

The next following days will be busy as well (sports after work Wednesday and Thursday) and Friday - Sunday I'll be visiting my best friend. During the weekend I might write from my friend's place, but could as well be that we'll be out all day. Haven't made plans.

I'll be lurking, and try to word whenever I have time, but it might not be before next week that I'll be able to. And perhaps, I might end up writing a lot to keep my head busy..
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    I hope to get to all my replies this weekend! Tonight I will be busy, but Friday night will be aaaaall about fake ponies.

Sorry for the wait ♡.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.