• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Let’s try this...
    Dear Rua Bréa,

Death is not defeat, child. God, don’t you love techno music? Behind feldspar, it comes in abundance. I want to take a trip to Las Vegas to meet Gary Dourdan. But I hear it’s really hot there. So maybe we should just go to Boonville, instead. The origin is Greek, they say, it reminds me of Ring around the Rosie. That’s Greek, right? I can’t remember. I hear that if you go 64mm, you’ll find blocks and bombs there.

I’m rambling now, Rilco. I’ve decided I’ll just go to Kitchener, Ontario. I hear they have some cool spaces down there. 

Yours,

Krakatau 

Attempting to steal 1 horse from 1 kingdom for 1 BQ year (2 RL months).

|Proceed with Caution|

My dear ally @[Warrick],
    Please find yourself alerted to this steal.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time
    Blocking Phoebus from Tephra!
    Dear Rua Bréa, (Kwartz Club is a nightclub located in Nice, France. This is the road it is located on)

Death is not defeat, child. God, don’t you love techno music? (Death is not defeat is an EP by the techno artist Kwartz). Behind feldspar, it comes in abundance. (quartz is the most abundant mineral in the earths continental crust, behind feldspar) I want to take a trip to Las Vegas to meet Gary Dourdan. (Gary Dourdan plays Warrick Brown in CSI: Las Vegas ) But I hear it’s really hot there. So maybe we should just go to Boonville, instead. (Boonville is a city in Boon Township, Warrick County, Indiana) The origin is Greek, they say, it reminds me of Ring around the Rosie. (Tephra has Greek origin, literally translating to “ash, ashes”). I hear that if you go 64mm, you’ll find blocks and bombs there. (The largest pieces of Tephra are known as blocks and bombs and stretch greater 64mm).

I’m rambling now, Rilco. (this is a company in Cincinnati, OH that mainly distributes a product called Warrick). I’ve decided I’ll just go to Kitchener, Ontario. I hear they have some cool spaces down there. (Kwartz Club is a coworking space in Kitchener, Ontario.)

Attempting to steal Kwartz from Tephra! Smile

Yours,

Krakatau (in 1883 after an eruption of Tephra from a volcano, there was a beautiful sunset seen)

*Kwartzlab is a coworking space in Kitchener, Ontario.

My mistake!

|Proceed with Caution|

Default success to Modicum Mortem because no solved clues were provided with the block.
    Thanks Devin!!!

|Proceed with Caution|

AHHH I should have known better. I wasn't thinking! D: