• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    :|
    What was it that they used to call Anne of Green Gables? What does it sound like? God, my memory sucks. Something about the number 24?? 24 rocks going boom-hot? No... Ugh. With the way things are going, I'll have to wage war on Alzheimer's soon. I mean, "mama told me that wings were made to fly," but the wings in my brain are sort of cut off at the shoulder and, y'know, the definition of useless. But at least I'm not flying around in that literal ash like the Greeks did originally. Sigh. Mama didn't really know what she was talking about, did she?

Signed,
    Rick. (See above for first name).

--

Attempting to steal one horse from one kingdom for a year.
    Blocking Karat of Tephra
    Rule about blocks:

Blocks must include the reasons you believe that horse is being stolen. You do not need to solve all clues in a steal, but must provide some solutions in order for a block to be considered valid.

Seeing as AuroraElis has failed to provide this, and that now Tephra has no more blocks to use, here is my explanation:

What was it that they used to call Anne of Green Gables? What does it sound like? (Anne of Green Gables was called Carrots; "what does it sound like?" = Karat) God, my memory sucks. Something about the number 24?? (If you search Karat, 24 is the number in the description; 24 karat gold = Karat) 24 rocks going boom-hot? (Tephra's definition: rock fragments and particles ejected by a volcanic eruption. Rocks going boom-hot = Tephra) No... Ugh. With the way things are going, I'll have to wage war (War, first part of Warrick's name) on Alzheimer's soon. I mean, "mama told me that wings(In the database, it says Warrick has wings = Warrick) were made to fly," (If you type the quoted words into google, the song 'wings' by little mix comes up; a line in that song is also "Water off my back" ; Karat has natural armour formation. Water, back, armour, natural; = Karat) but the wings in my brain are sort of cut off at the shoulder and, y'know, the definition of useless. But at least I'm not flying around in that literal ash like the Greeks did originally.(In the google description of Tephra, it says: from Greek: literally ash, ashes = Tephra) Sigh. Mama didn't really know what she was talking about, did she?

Signed,
    Rick. (See above for first name). (Rick, second half of Warrick's name, plus 'the above' = Warrick)

Attempting to steal Karat from Tephra for a year. *googly eyes, smoochy faces*
    success only because the correct horse was guess at and no clues were provided.

many of the clues, however, are borderline on being vague or not. We are currently working out a method to make steals both less difficult and less subjective, so this is just a "Heads Up" for writing future steals Smile