• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    :]
    The way lowest sounds, god, can you get enough? Or maybe it's that synesthesia kicking in again - getting turned on by the way your tongue shapes words. Clastic sediment blowing across my heart with the raging power of a midwinter storm; that's how the way you speak makes me feel. Blizzard entertainment, snowfall fun; a paladin of war craft. The shifting bollards are mooring along the snowbanks, and I am left without. 

Desairingly,
    The Killer of Bronzebeard.

--

Attempting to steal one from one for half a year.
    [Image: scorch2.png]
    The way lowest sounds(Despayr has dolphin shifting, dolphins admit low frequency sounds), god, can you get enough? Or maybe it's that synesthesia kicking in again(synesthesia means sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway--dolphins click to sense there surroundings) - getting turned on by the way your tongue shapes words. Clastic sediment(If you google Loess its description is a clastic sediment) blowing across my heart with the raging power of a midwinter storm(If you google Loess it states that a loess is created by an accumulation of wind blown dust); that's how the way you speak makes me feel. Blizzard entertainment(Arthas is a character in WoW a blizzard entertainment game), snowfall fun; a paladin of war craft(Arthas is a paladin in world of warcraft). The shifting bollards are mooring along the snowbanks, and I am left without.

Desairingly,
    The Killer of Bronzebeard.

Blocking Despayr from Loess
    Somehow you managed to not find any of the clues about Despayr, but found some that I really hadn't even slightly at all intended. Lmfao.

You are correct.
    :)
    hhahahah really?!! thats too funny!