• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    :)
    I'll always be secondary to you, an antagonist to you, there's nothing about me that's bewitching of me to you. No, you use me chiefly as a title, as a cloak for your insecurities. I am desirable, but there is only a small amount of me to go around; not enough for your thirsty gullet by any means. To your Pythagorean mind I am but one drop in an ocean of endless possibility - possibility in an abundance of poetry, pretty and sad and useless - I am the breathtaking synonym of a fragment, a terrible reality moving at pace all too quickly. At this rate, it's only the second half of the autopsy that you'll be interested in... The dead and the dying - lovely, aren't they? Literally after death you are... After it with a passion. With... A vengeance.

--

Attempting to steal one horse from one kingdom for a year.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver
    I'll always be secondary to you, an antagonist to you (Maugrim is the wolf that is the secondary antagonist to the White Witch from C.S. Lewis’s The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe), there's nothing about me that's bewitching (alluding to the White Witch who commands Maugrim) of me to you. No, you use me chiefly as a title, as a cloak (alluding to an item in a wardrobe referring to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe again) for your insecurities. I am desirable, but there is only a small amount of me to go around; not enough for your thirsty gullet (perhaps implying saliva excretion---saliva is similar in pronunciation to Sylva) by any means. To your Pythagorean (There is a city in Greece names Samos that has a Pythagorean Square with a statue of a Lion at its center—again alluding to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe that Maugrim is a character in) mind I am but one drop in an ocean (Sylvia Earle and Dr. Donald P. de Sylva both are involved in marine and oceanic studies---Sylvia/ de Sylva=Sylva) of endless possibility - possibility in an abundance of poetry (Jade Sylvan is the name of a poet, so Sylvan=Sylva), pretty and sad and useless - I am the breathtaking synonym of a fragment (another word for something small or fragment is modicum=Modicum Mortem), a terrible reality moving at pace all too quickly. At this rate, it's only the second half of the autopsy (autopsy is performed postmortem=Modicum Mortem) that you'll be interested in... The dead and the dying - lovely, aren't they? Literally after death (after death=postmortem in latin=Modicum Mortem) you are ... After it with a passion. With... A vengeance.

--

Hello sweetling,

Blocking Maugrim from being stolen from Modicum Mortem in Sylva

xoxo,

Jackel

(OOC: I've never tried to do a block before, hopefully this is correct format. If not, oh well, live & learn!)
    You are correct! <3