• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Posting from phone?
    anyone else having issues? I can’t seem to post to the Longclaw thread in Tephra. I can only “save draft” on that board... The preview and post buttons don’t seem to be working for me. I can apparently post everywhere else on BQ so this is weird and a first.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    I've been posting from my phone all morning... No issues Smile
    It’s just that thread. Can’t reply to it from my tablet either.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    @[Kristin] can you screenshot the issue? It’s fine for me, so I can’t help without seeing it. I would speculate there’s some rogue invisible div tabs from someone’s HTML that are blocking the buttons though.
    I think it is hhml related. Cal is checking her post now. I could access my dropdown to change the account from my name to femur's but barely and the save draft one but not the two in between that would allow me to post or preview my post. I' checking it now as Cal might have fixed it...

It was Longclaw''s html. Cal removed it and I could post just fine then lol
    And thank you Kyra! So quick to help out and fix the issue, greatly appreciated! <333
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Glad you figured it out!!