• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Diplomatic Visits
    I’ll put this in Bren’s next IC post but for the purpose of expediency;

Brennen, @[Trekori], and @[Belgaer] are going to Nerine
    -> to finalize terms of alliance

Brennen and @[Jesper] will go to Hyaline
    -> looking for alliance/Neutrality

Tephra is coming to us (Wound to Brennen) so can @[Leilan] and @[Trekori] go to Loess?
    -> no offers of anything, tell them our news and then just scout out what’s going on, who’s in charge, what happened to Lepis and the regents?

And how about @[Mosrael] and @[Jesper] to Sylva?
    -> same thing as Loess, offer little but try and get info and be polite; Brennen is sending two warriors because he trusts sylva the least and doesn’t want any ties to them anyway  just for you guys to get in and out safely
    Replying OOC cause, it's easier. Got it! I can start the thread and tag @[Trekori]? Or vice versa. Whatever works. I can probably get one up tonight, but if you can get to it sooner go for it and tag Belgaer.

Same applies for Mosrael, only, I think Jesper should do the talking cause shes not the queen of polite...
    It should have sent you a PM - Hestia started the thread in Nerine and I tried to tag Bel when I replied with Brennen.

Whoever gets around to the Sylva thread first can go ahead and the other will meet you there Smile