• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like the sun swallowed up by the earth | ALL
    Star 
    we are crooked souls trying to stay up straight
    The Overseer moves deeper into the kingdom, calling for those that were perhaps too far to hear him the first time. The others follow (and he hopes that Klaudius has made the decision to follow him as well), and he waits patiently once he has come to a halt, navy wings fluttering as they rustle against his side. Warrick does not find a precipice, but like their last meeting, walks in between them.

“We must prepare for the worst,” he begins quickly; there is no light-heartedness in his voice. “Sylva has been taken by a leader who wishes harm, and we must not allow the Forest to even consider Tephra as a target. As of this moment, no one is to leave Tephra without a companion; it is better to not leave at all, if it can be helped. Klaudius,” the Overseer pauses to nod in the lavender-stallion’s direction, “will be helping to guard our borders. He has come to us from Ischia with his family - as well as Krone and Durotan. Our warriors: be on your guard, protect those who need you. Our residents and diplomats: we are a welcoming land, but no one passes into the territory without my knowing. Strangers are no longer welcomed until we know for sure what Sylva has brewing.”

He inhales, scanning the group of them for Wound, a furrow of worry coming over his brow when Amorette is not yet with her. “If I am not available for whatever reason, your Head of Peace will make decisions on by behalf - Wound. She or I will be the only way anyone new may enter. She has offered to check in on Ischia and their new leader, Brennen. Our blood alliance with the sisterhood might affect whatever relationship may come from the new brotherhood. She will need someone to accompany her,” - protect her - “while I go to our allies, Hyaline and Nerine, and make sure they are made aware of these new threats and adjust accordingly.” He turns his gaze to Wound, his brows rising and perhaps the smallest hint of a smile curving on to his navy lips. He turns back to the crowd, his eyes finding each and every one of them.

“I have promised to protect you and our home. I will continue to do so.”
    Warrick

Short & sweet! Just a quick update of how Warrick would like everyone to react to the new leader in Sylva, as well in Ischia.
    You do not have to reply IC unless you are wanting to! (for those of you who replied to the earlier thread, an IC post is definitely not needed unless you're willing! Just post OOC for the activity check <3)
    This is also an activity check, since we have so many new people for me to add!
    Wound has been promoted to Head of Peace, because she is awesome <3
    If you reply, whether IC or OOC, please make sure to include:
    Name:
    Rank (or where you'd like them placed, if they are not already): Diplomat/War/Guard/Resident
    Questions/Concerns/Comments: (most likely will PM to discuss if not IC <3)

Ummm, I think that's it! Love you guys <333
    Name: Krone

Name: Phoebus

Smile

Name: Durotan

Name: Arden
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Name: Dagny

Name: Olivier

Name: Gansey! (Everyone thought I forgot him but I didn't I promise)

The lengthy stride of his slender build, keep pace easily with the kingdom ruler.  The armor he wears clanks against each other as his body shifts.  Large, feathered wings hold tight against his barrel to minimize their burden on his pace.  His eyes remain trained on the bays movements and when he halts, so does the lavender stallion.  

His ears turn forwards to hear the Overseer summon his people.  Those loyal to Tephra spill from the jungles and mountainside.  They gather and listen.  He hopes headening the warning given of dangers that may soon find themselves here.  Securing the islands was the main topic of discussion.  Sending informants another.  He finds himself devoted to the cause.  Their cause.

As the meeting concludes he gives a regal bow of his head to Warrick, and before he takes to the skies he exclaims, "Long Live Tephra!" 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

To be added newly:

Klaudius- whatever you wanna classify him as being both gaurd and war
    Karat- training diplomat
    Kromium- training war

Revamp:

Kolera- diplomat or greeter of sorts
    Zain- children (Levi x Kolera)
    AuroraElis- resident(healer)
    Diavoli- children (Diable Rouge x AuroraElis)
    Kryptic- resident(closeted atm)

(Yes I fully realize I have too many ponies here XD)
    S
    he had swiveled away from their initial gathering, moving into the deeper edges of Tephra. While she gathered whomever she came across, her eyes never did land on Amorette’s face. Mingled emotions of confusion, disappointment, and sorrow settle low in her chest, but Wound eventually turns back toward the sounds of chattering voices.

By the time she’s arrived back to the meeting, Warrick is beginning to speak to those who made it. Wound’s own silvery face reflects the no-nonsense of her Overseer’s, coffee brown eyes glancing over those gathered. It isn’t until she’s looked through the crowd twice that she realizes who she’s looking for — but Wishbone had left for Nerine not long ago. The realization of that fact settles like a cold drip in Wound’s stomach.

She doesn’t succumb to the tremors of worry that already begin to plague her, mostly because Warrick’s voice is rising to announce her promotion to Head of Peace. Despite the tension forming between their gathering, the silver bay offers the crowd a simple, gentle smile. Above anything else (her concern, her protectiveness, her peaceful behavior) she is someone who only wants what is best.

When there is a lull in Warrick’s words, she steps forward. “I know things are tense now, so if anyone has concerns or simply needs a shoulder to lean on, I’m always available.” They need to know that they are welcome and loved by her, even in these times of desperation. Her eyes meet Warrick’s briefly, spotting the questions in his gaze. There’s a minuscule shake of her head, one that only he might be able to note. Amorette isn’t on the island, if she’s in Beqanna at all.
    credit to nat of adoxography.
    Tang and Levi can remain where they are (resident and guard) and you can add little Sibyl to the babies list :3
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    She has no excuse, nor does she try to come up with one. She had disappeared, and by doing so, she’d failed them all. Not just Byrne, who deserved a present mother, but also Tephra and all her residents. She has failed Warrick, broken her promise to be there for him to put him back on the ground with all four hooves. It would be so easy to just stay away, and avoid them all, but that she think is even weaker than her first failure.

And thus does Amorette join the gathered group of horses. Before she would have mingled, greeted and even exchange touches with those she knew well. Instead, this time, she keeps to herself. She does not have the guts to meet any of their gazes, nor does she thinks she has any right to participate.

Everything Warrick says is news to her, a painful reminder of how much she has missed and how her timing couldn’t have been any worse. She’d abandoned Tephra during a time it most needed her. With difficulty she swallows the dry lump in her throat, and casts her gaze down while she quietly listens. Some say something, others offer support and a listening ear, and unfamiliar faces devote themselves to Tephra. The latter has her lips curl up ever so slightly. Warrick is a great leader, and never failed to make Tephra strong. Her absence or presence wouldn’t change a thing about that.

With the gathering wrapping up, Amore does not linger behind. She is here, but at the same time she isn’t. She knows damn well that Tephra is open for everybody, but right now she is not sure if she deserves it. She has made her presence known to the watchful eye, and that is all for now.