• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Friends With the Monsters[Morty]

Dynast hadn't traveled far from when Satan's spawn had been expelled from her womb.  She had warned her brother that one day he would regret his decision to save the creature.  Let it be known that she had given him warning. 

Living within the furthest shadows of Sylva she had been waiting for the damned to return.  It was only a matter of time now.  If she still had a heart beating in her chest, you could say she could feel the evil creep forth.  But she feels nothing anymore.  He had taken that from her.  The only reminder that it ever existed was the grotesque scarring across her breast, when the freakish clown had ripped it from her body.  Death hadn't come for her, no.  It never would.  She was cursed by Satan now.  So live amongst the living she must.

Crimsion eyes watch for someone to pass near.  Close enough she may feel the warmth of their body.  They would not see hers.  She was nothing but a translucent shadow slinking about the forest.  Waiting for unsuspecting prey to become tangled in her poisonous barbs....  

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

Basically she is wandering in translucent form until something/someone interesting passes by... Satan is Carnage just FYI
    Cool autumn breeze passes through the thick Sylvan underbrush. He is calm, for now. This season had always been his favorite - the days speed up and turn into long nights. Bright blue skies turn to steely grays. He is slithering now, through his forest, the same as any other day. The creatures of the night had slowly, but surely, begun to come out and play. Just as he’d suspected, just as he knew they would. They could only keep to themselves for so long before their...urges came to fruition.

A brisk trot turns into a steady walk in the matter of seconds. He flicks his ears from one side to the next, focusing on a sound he’s heard before. A familiar crack like that of a whip...where had he heard that sound before?

“Reveal yourself.” A demand. He braces himself for whatever came his way...it was only a matter of time.

@[Dynast]

|Proceed with Caution|

A cool breeze rustles the decaying leaves at her invisible hooves.  They curl around her but only a skilled eye would find it odd.  One even falls from the canopy and bounces off her rump with a zap from her tentacle tail.  It's a strange noise and though faint, is hard to mistake as anything else, if youve heard it before...

That's when a gruff voice is demanding a presence, and her crimson eyes flick to find a darkness scanning the forest.  Memories surface and she knows just who this stranger is.  They had a run in a few years back.  One that made her the heartless wench she was today.  

Anger pricks at her muscles, but she does not move.  She allows him a moment to question himself.  Think himself mad for hearing things.  A devilish grin pulls at her lips as her eyes narrow.  

Without warning, her miraged form charges.  Flicking leaves and forest debris airborne as her hooves bring her swiftly to him.  Just as she is within 10ft, her form appears in it's washed ebony color.  Dark tresses of tentacles flow freely down her neck and rump.  Twisting her body into a complete 180, the tentacles of her tail swing at the dark stallion.  Landing upon his flesh with stinging barbs as she shouts, "Take that you evil fuck!" Venom words hiss from her lips as her hind limbs kick up at the clown.  "How do you like me now bitch!?" 

Her hatred is warranted, as the freakshow had promised her death and failed.  Little had she know the curse that had been given to her from Satan himself.  When all hooves return to the forest, satisfied that she had at least made contact, she turns again to face him.  Red eyes burning into the ice blue of his.  Snaking her teeth at him, she reaches for his dark pelt in hopes of ripping a chunk of flesh from his body.  She was out for blood...  

Dynast

@[Modicum Mortem] might want to put mature tag up and this can go into their breeding post if you want.  She just playing hard to get atm XD
    The stinging of her tentacles burn on his skin. He is turned, vulnerable to a melee attack from the crazy bitch. He knows it is only a matter of time before she sinks her teeth into his flesh.

He whips around, swinging the strong part of his head to make contact with the fragility of her jaw. A crack erupts through the forest, ensuring he’d caused some damage, and giving him time to back away from her next attack.

“Need I remind you that you begged for it, Dynast?” He growls, low and angry. “Your anger is justified, but not at me. Take it up with the fairy who cursed you.” His Head pulsates with anger, veins sticking out from the side of his temples. Teeth bared, he is ready to rip every bit of flesh from her body.

As her dished head snakes towards him, teeth barred, he swings his own to meet her movement.  The smack of skull on skull detours her assult but only angers her more.  Heartless and thus immortal, she feels nothing.  Not the wind in her mane nor the warmth of flesh.  Pain was non-existent.  

Gritting her teeth, she had stopped movement.  Crimsion eyes bore into the black beast with disdain.  Ears didn't bother to rise from their graves along her poll to listen to his hissed words.  At his statement she releases a cackled laugh.  A sneer of criticism is released, "I begged for DEATH! All you gave me, you worthless heap of shit, was a gruesome scar." The thought that he had did her anything, was comical to say the least.

Tentacles creeped along her back legs and the length of her neck as she stood grinning deviously at him.  Thoughts of returning his favor danced about her cranium, but what would that gain her besides satisfaction.  That could come in other ways... 

Dynast

@[Modicum Mortem]
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had, I'm your worst dream come true.
    Her criticisms work to make him grow increasingly angry. Ebony ears hide beneath the mane around his poll and his teeth bare. Should he rip the flesh from her skin, let her walk around as bone and muscle? Should he knock her out and finish this pity party once in for all?

No. He had a better idea.

Black legs charge forward, knocking her into the base of a large birch tree. Low breaths of air sound like throaty growls as he inhales her scent. Autumn had come and the scent of estrus hangs around her like a thick cloud. The bulk of his shoulder holds her steady as he bites and sucks along the curve of her neck, beneath her chin, up towards her still-flattened satellite.

"I can't kill you, but I can make you scream... He grabs a mouthful of her mane and pulls purposefully, preparing her for the invasion that this encounter would soon be becoming...
    Modicum Mortem

@[Dynast] Short, but I didn't want to start anything smutty until I had your say so xD

|Proceed with Caution|

A wicked grin comes to her lips as he charges her.  Facing him still, she was ready for him to do his worst(which she believes couldn't possibly hurt a newborn foal).  Bracing herself for the impact, her legs hold the ground firm.  That is until he is near enough to twist her body to the right, allowing his body to collide with her side, while swinging her tail to catch on his black hide.  The tentacles would sting just a bit but she figured he enjoyed this.  Pain and torture turned him on obviously, so pain she'd give him...

He hits her right side and her left side curls around the trunk of one of the many trees.  He doesn't hit and run. No, he pushes her into the blockade with intentions.  Cutting of her escape and his heated breath pants on her flesh.  Men, vile creatures, they were.  She has known no else.  

A twisted grin finds her features as she allows him his moment of pleasure.  Let him plant his seed inside her... Little does he know she would not bare his spawn. No. She had given that right to Satan himself, and Satan will claim the childs' soul as his.

Dynast

@[Modicum Mortem] omg I spelt his name right without looking XD and I figure this can be considered a wrap after you post smut(if you feel up to it)