• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Renewing History- [Any]
    Arthas
    She remains quiet, pondering the words he spoke. It was true he had a better idea of what he desired for Loess but a magician does not tell his secrets. He did desire an alliance with both neighboring kingdoms, and having a pretty queen was a perk to this alliance. His face matches her own seriousness as he awaits a response from her, the next move can set the dynamic between the two kingdoms.

You have given me much to think about her response was spoken like a true ruler. She was not hasty with her decision, a trait he could appreciate. He was much more eager to confirm an alliance, being a new ruler he was much more vulnerable. Her roots were deep with Hyaline, she probably held an alliance with other kingdoms and truly did not need Loess.

She steps closer to Arthas, she has his full attention now. She agrees to accept a basic alliance with him, one without challenges or steals from both kingdoms but only for a year. Her next words are almost as if she is tempting him to act on his own desire. I guess we will just have to reconvene she speaks with a matching gaze, a coy smile. But it was not long before she return to her serious nature.

She causes a grin of his own to grow on his maw, he steps a few paces closer, closing the gap she recreated. Solace, if you wanted to see me again you don't have to set a timeline. You can always come and find me in Loess. Parting words on that topic, he has control. He does not always speak with the mind between his legs, he was more than capable of playing the cat and mouse game, he was patient, he could wait for her to come around.

Her voice has lost its hint of excitement, she notes she must talk to her advisers for last request Arthas asked. Both kingdoms backing each other in time of need, in time of war He dips his head in response, he did not expect anything less from such a careful queen. I am patient Solace, do find me in Loess once you have decided. This time his lust was not in his voice, he speaks on true diplomatic concerns. The alliance was in place, but one small detail remained, he looked forward to hearing from her once more.Once she was finished speaking she passes him, she turns back one last time to give a departure statement. I hope we continue to see eye-to-eye in the future. He looks at her with a smile, something they could agree on. Likewise, I will see you soon Solace. He watches her depart for a few more paces before turning himself to head home.

A Product Of Your Despair