• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Love looks not with the eyes[Porcia, Hestia]

"I am the least of the gods. Why would you trust me with this?"
    "You're the last and most important of them all" I replied.

She takes her time listening to him, waiting for someone else to speak. The silence draws out, lengthy, and her gaze remains locked on his. Searching, seeking anything that could help her determine if he could be trusted. Her lips thin in her indecision, and her ears flick towards him solely focused on him and every little movement he makes. He hardens, he softens, a flicker of something. Something she knows intimately. Something that has burned her more than once.

Little Nymph so warm and trusting. That something changes in him with her presence. It takes Hestia a moment to come to grips with it. Once more he turns his gaze to hers and they lock unfaltering in their attentions upon one another. She’s almost willing to let the task slide and welcome him right away. But caution rides her too hard to ignore the chance that he has joined with this new ruler; a new ruler that only he’s told her of. She finally breaks the gaze opening her lips to give him her decree. Bring me a prisoner from Sylva, your methods are your own. Present me a prisoner and I will accept you into our ranks. With that she turns and walks from the little group. Leaving to once more take up the charge in Nerine.

The girls could enjoy their time with the boy who they obviously adore, she would not begrudge them this. It would be up to him to determine his place in Nerine. Him and him alone could earn his place here. Earn her respect, and prove that he has something to offer Nerine.

HESTIA

@[Eros] I'm soooo sorry this took so long to get up! You are more than welcome to consider this a closing to their thread. or continue without Hestia if you all wish. <3
    [Image: 345k45w.jpg]