• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  F R E A K S H O W [Jackel]
    https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Tinos" rel="stylesheet">
    I'm every nightmare you've ever had,
    I'm your worst dream come true.

Modicum Mortem felt little emotion. In his psychotic mind, emotion was weakness...but today, he was excited. The tides of Beqanna were changing, and finally they were moving in his favor. 

The initial gathering was small, but he knows it won't be long before the rest of the depraved souls come crawling out of hiding. Here, they would have a home. Here, they wouldn't have to hide who they truly were - they could fuck, feast, and kill as they pleased. And the clown had no intentions of letting the land grow stagnant anytime soon. 

The buckskin mare had caught his attention. She seemed...crazy. In a way his flame hadn't been, in a way that could be useful. In a way Thana had been to Gryffen...perhaps, she would be a suitable Witch for him. He would just have to find out. He spots her even in the darkness of the kingdom of the damned. She is sexy, he'll give her that - smooth golden skin, a delicate physique. His lips curl into a grin, and he licks his lips as he takes in her scent. 

Fuck he couldn't wait. 

"Laughing lady..." His voice breaks the silence of the day. "Come, talk to your king." A demand, not a question. He needed to see if she was truly worthy of being within the ranks of Sylva. 

Modicum Mortem

@[Jackel] Hope this is okay <3

|Proceed with Caution|

No more deafening silence in the woods of fire and this fact alone makes me positively giddy.  Quite evidently so in the way my gilded body practically skips through the yellow tears of the trees.  Always so sad these creatures were; dropping their amber tears to the ground in never ending sadness.  Many a time I have tried to inquire what bothers them—perhaps I can correct the problem.  Yet they do not divulge this information to the most interested set of lovely ears. And so  their secret is still theirs.  For now.

My forward movement is quick, my optics equally as fast as the dart about the gargantuan bodies, looking for something and nothing in equal measures.  And I do not see the lowest arm of the giant until its grasp rakes against my tawny chest.  The momentum fast enough to split skin upon impact.  A twinge of anger intermingles with the sudden pain, but just as quickly as it is brought on it vanishes in the presence of utter fascination.  Mesmerized, I watch as the crimson cascades in rivulets down my limb and pools lazily at my hoof.  Sure I could be angry at the creature, but it does not know it’s own might.  I am sure my punishment is just.  But she cannot have a piece of me just yet.  And the liquid is my own to take back, of course.  My tongue traces the length of my stained piston only to stop and devour the saturated leaves at my feet.  Raising my head again, I close my eyes in exquisite bliss as the distinct taste of metal claims my senses.  With childlike delight I  giggle loudly, quite satisfied with the most unexpected turn of events.

And then he calls to me and my head rotates to glimpse the shadow among the giants; eyes fully dilated in the sheer pleasure of my afternoon meal.  Another giggle parts from my stained lips as I slink to stand near him.  My optics the scan creature leasurely, assessing him within the confines of my own prison.  I tilt my head and a wild grin splits my features.  

“Hello again King Beast, what do you wish to talk about?”

Incisors suddenly strike out towards his chest.  Unlike the last time I did this with the tree beastie, my intent is quite obvious to make contact with the broad side of his chest, testing him more or less.  Snapping my dial back, I resume my impish grin and languid tilt while my eyes cast back at him practically begging for violent repercussions.

“Set me free, demon.” I dare.

Use me, abuse me.

Oh, how marvelous.

@[Modicum Mortem]

OOC: So for the sake of her actually being somewhat useful to a kingdom, she is finding out that pain helps her thoughts focus somewhat.  And she's immortal so this could be fun later down the line. >;]  Hope this response was okay!
    The laughing lady had been impishly stalking around the forest when he finds her. She seems out of touch with the things around her - how she talks to things that aren’t there, how she imagines things that aren’t true. It’s fascinating to the clown, how different her psychosis is from his own. They’re both crazy in their own fucked up ways.

She goes from curiously asking him what he wanted to lunging at him the next second. Her teeth make contact with the black of his skin, drawing crimson plasma from him. He grows hot, anger pulsing through every part of his body. His vision blurs red as he pushes her into the bark of a nearby tree.

Set me free demon.

Teeth bared, he makes his claim of her. Feeling the beating heart beneath her chest, wishing to rip it from its safety. A strong sinking of his canines into her flesh, and he pulls back, letting the blood splatter on his ebony face. The demon cackles wickedly, bathing in it, savoring it’s metallic flavor.

“I’m you worst fucking nightmare. I will hang your heart on display for all of Beqanna to see. Watch your fucking step around me.” He trails the wound he has just made. All it would take is the plunging of his mouth, he’s taken hearts before and he wasn’t afraid to do it again.

@[Jackel] let me know if this is okay! Morty likes stealing hearts lmao he’s stolen one immortal girl’s heart before Wink

|Proceed with Caution|

jackel
    My eyes are fixated on the darkness of his chest, watching the black viscosity work it’s way downward while my tongue slowly traces my lips, tasting and savoring the iron that pulses within him. I test you see, I test so that I know what creatures can share in my joyous habits. So much sadness in this world, and so I wish to share my unique brand of joy with everyone. Even those who do not think they want it. But, oh they do. They just don’t know it yet. And I’ve got a good feeling about this puppet master. A good feeling indeed.

And I am not disappointed, for just as suddenly as I strike at him he is upon me, forcing me into the waiting clutches of the giantess behind me. Though her embrace is more gentle than our last encounter, his is not. The pain in my chest had just dulled to an ache, but the contact of his canines digging into the rawness of the wound so suddenly ignites the pain anew again. The action elicits a sharp hiss as I remain pinned between the rough skin of the tree digging into my rump and his dull teeth finding ground further within my chest. When he pulls back, the hiss turns into a soft laugh which grows into maniacal intensity, revelling in the aggression of the black stag.

“Oh dear me, what a temper we have.”

As the demon traces the damage he dealt, I push my chest forward into his, allowing the blood of both our vessels to intermingle. Slowly my darkened mouth traces the rugged arch of his neck, deeply inhaling the musk of blood and aggression, my lips lingering at his ebon ears momentarily to whisper, Take it. My teeth graze his shoulder firmly, not intending to draw blood this time, before I draw the length of my body against him, smearing the reddened results of our actions further into our mismatched hides.

I’m only a few paces away before I turn back round to him, my fully dilated eyes struggling to remain fixated on his silhouette. The loss of blood, adrenaline, and arousal have me on the most intoxicatingly delicious of highs. And in this moment I want him to own me.

Make me your bitch, demon, my eyes challenge him with that wickedly imprish grin I’ve branded my own.

”And what would my worst fucking nightmare have Jackel do now?”

all this joy, I've got some to share
    devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem]
    They are together there, two darkened silhouettes beneath the thick canopy of trees. He continues tracing the outline of his creation with his tongue - the blood still rushes from it in thick, billowing plumes. He can see the bone of her chest now, oh how he wished to dive deeper, to rip out each piece of cartilage and tissue until he found the ultimate prize. The beating muscle beneath.

When she pushes her chest to his own, he allows it. It’s almost as though he can feel the tingle of their blood embracing each other. It’s erotic, and it arouses him in a way he’s never felt. For someone to be on his own psychotic wavelength was foreign...maybe they’d be a good match after all.

She trails the blood of their wounds across the workings of his own bodice, and electricity flies. He wants to torture her, to make every muscle in her body writhe with pain. He turns, lungs heaving as he watches her. Her eyes scream “take my heart” but he isn’t so inclined to give her what she wants immediately.

The demon inside him grows hungry. He does not give a warning, and allows himself to pounce on her. He wants to see the inner workings of her flesh, he wants to play with her heartstrings and feed on the marrow of her bones. He manages to again push her against the tree, staring at her open gash. His muzzle peels back the open skin, widening his view of her tissue. Blood rushes even quicker now, trying to fix the damage he has caused. He grins wickedly.

Excitement causes him to pull at each tendon holding the space between him and her heart. He enjoys the way they feel beneath his teeth - thin, tight ribbons that slither beneath the crookedness of his jaw. He begins to laugh - maniacal, untamable - at the thought of this.

“Amidst the mists and coldest frosts she thrusts her fists against the posts and still insists she sees the ghost...” He sings as he pries more of her skin back. “The ghost...” He looks over to her shoulder. Eyes grow hungry for inflicting pain again, and he reveals the sharp incisors in his mouth. He bites down on the delicate skin, then pulls back, relishing in how the muscles cling to her body for dear life. “She sees the ghost...” He howls with laughter once more. He couldn’t just give her what she wanted as soon as she asked for it, could he?

@[Jackel] hope this is okay! He’s loving it.

|Proceed with Caution|

jackel
    In an instant I find my rump pressing against the back of the giantess again—but damn we would really have to stop meeting like this.  She stops me from losing ground as he presses further into me, admiring the wound of my chest as an artist would their masterpiece.  My worst fucking nightmare’s lips part my flesh further, playing with the strings of his handiwork like a child does with their bubble gum.  It’s horrible, terrible, gruesome, and my god so erotic I almost can’ stand it anymore.

His laugh echoes across the haze of his Sylvan kingdom, before lowering to sing me a song.  I respond with my own girlish laugh, ”The ghost,” I repeat in a whisper, entranced by the melancholy of his voice while he literally begins to pick me apart and my eyes begin to close, “The ghost….they float. They float!”  When his teeth make claim of my shoulder, I cannot help but moan in desire, pushing my flesh deeper into his aggressive embrace, willing him to taste more.  And suddenly eyes snap open again to elicit another shrill cry of delight, “Oh but we all float in the end again, don’t we, sweetling?”  

Pulling free from the shadow, I move to another giant across the way.  I could feel the dull snap of something twisting within me as his canines had dug deep into my shoulder.  So incredibly painful, yet so intoxicatingly delicious, the ramblings of my prison had become focused enough for me to grasp at its tail for only a fleeting moment.  And now a girl knows what she wants and a girl will get what she wants.  One way or another.

I walk to the lowest limb of the giant, its height and width even enough to my breast to suit my needs.  Large eyes find the demons unwaivering  as my charred lips trace the bough’s length from base to end.  With a fluid motion I turn my chest into the tip of the limb, leaning into it and allowing it to penetrate into the cavity.  In longing, I close my eyes and a soft groan falls out of my blood stained lips.  Painstakingly slow, I retract myself from the dagger before it can work its way further towards the precious organ in its depths.  Drawing back, my tongue moves to catch the crimson paint along the limb before my attention returns once again to him as I move away from the assaulting giant.

Now I’m back in front of him, a subtle determination strikes my features as my impish grin begins to darken.  He’s no imbecile, so he will no doubt understand my intentions.  I want to see my heart in his mouth, pulsing its last beat, or I will let the giant pierce my heart for me.  Or fuck me first and then eat my heart.  Sex would definitely be a bonus.  Really though, any way you spin it I’ll be happy.  But like I said, a girl knows what she wants and one way or another, I will die tonight (kind of).

devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem]  I'm sorry I don't know what this is, but hopefully Morty will dig it.  If I need to change it then let me know Tongue
    She is intoxicating.

The taste of her blood lingers on his lips as she walks away, the crimson plasma dripping from her wounds and onto the gold of her pelt. The laughing lady had sung back to him, and it drove him wild - how was she to know the deep recesses of his toxic mind? “They all float darling,” He murmurs to her, desire flooding his senses as she digs a stray tree limb into the gaping wounds. She comes back to him now, her eyes continuing that longing scream. He pushes himself against her chest, whispering in her ear. “And when I’m done with you...you’ll float too.”

Impulse takes over now. His yearnings are clear - he will take her body, her flesh, and her fucking heart. There is no self control here in his Sylva, no need to. He would have what he wanted, and what he wanted was her.

He moves down the length of her perfectly curved bodice, kissing down the length of her rump. He stops at her tender parts, and decides he will give her one last taste of arousal before he rips the heart from her chest. His tongue traces the area, he tastes the sweetness inside. He licks and sucks and bites, getting her closer and closer to her own climax. “Scream my name, laughing lady.” He demands, continuing to explore the intricacy of her parts.

When she finishes, no moment of hesitation stops him as he attacks his prey, climbing atop her back. He inserts himself into her, thrusting hard and fast. He pulls at the thick black mane on her head, causing it to tilt backwards. He chomps at her withers, sucks at her back like a starving leech. He will give her pleasure and pain and everything in between. Sweat trickles down the black of his hide, as he works for the best feeling possible. This is what she wanted, no? This is what she asked for, and he does not make love.

The climax is ecstasy, and the resounding groan is proof of that fact. He gives one last hard thrust before he dismounts. It was time now.

He slinks forward like an animal stalking their prey. Ice eyes grow small and catlike as he focuses on the mare. Instinctively, his teeth bare. For the last time, he is pushing her forcefully into the park of the tree. She’s losing blood fast, as her wound is open wide for him to see. The muscle and tissue tremble as he inhales the scent of her pain. He plunges his face in, ripping at the flesh until he gets to his prize - her heart.

He does not detach it so soon. He pulls back, elongating the ventricles that keep her beating muscle in its place. It pulsates quickly, and he looks into her eyes wickedly. Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear. One by one, he pulls it from each vein, blood splattering onto his face and neck. When he stops at the last one, he looks deep into the depths of her soul, icy eyes crazed.

“Beep beep, Jackel. Time to float!” He laughs, finally ripping her heart from her chest, holding it in his mouth for her to see before she inevitably passes out.

@[Jackel] sorry for the novel. Hope it’s cool with you! You can reply and then we’ll start something new. Smile

|Proceed with Caution|

jackel
    The inelegant movements of my body go stock still then as he closes the distance I’ve drawn yet again;  his advances become predatory in movement and I am the prey.  I giggle quietly in excitement as a shudder works its way through my bodice.  Heavily, my lids descend to darkness in eager anticipation.  I am expecting to feel the bite of the hungry demon in my chest, because this is what I have been asking for right?  So when I hear him move past me and feel the touch of him along my curves, I am lost to feeling of confusion.

The expectation of him taking one of my vital organs was there, even perhaps the primal urge of domination, and yet the press of his lips to the overly sensitive and guarded parts of me leaves me feeling disturbed the most.  Disturbed and unexpected—yes, but I do not resist. I couldn’t if I wanted to.  He has the loveliest of nooses around my neck and with every shiver that rakes it way through my nerves draws the knot tighter and tighter until I’m completely suffocating and can no longer go without air.  Choking and gasping, it’s all I can do to scream out between the breathlessness and  rapidly approaching climax, “Ravish me, demon.  Claim all of me as yours!”  I try to hold out on turning myself over to the exquisite sensations swelling between my thighs, but I cannot and the  waves of ecstasy roll over me.  All the while the blood still pours from my chest, draining into puddles around me and I’m not sure if it’s the orgasm or the lack of blood volume that’s making me feel weak in the knees.

But I do not fully turn myself over to the gentle pull of darkness just yet, for my worst fucking nightmare still has work to do.  The weight of his black frame upon my back threatens my limbs to buckle beneath me, though gravity is becoming harder to fight, I manage to resist as he pulls my head back and his girth spreads my innermost workings.  The grinding pressure of his strikes are so deliciously welcome, and I cannot stop myself from moaning with each divine thrust—but it is not enough to satisfy my deepest yearnings and with a mewl of desire I am able to growl out the words, “Harder, my worst fucking nightmare, make me scream and write in agony!  I want all of Sylva to know how well you fuck!”  

And when the pulsing of him stirs within me, I begin to grin again, because I know the grandest finale is just within reach.  My dark eyes watch as he rounds in front of me, the edge of the shadow begins to blur and we both know I cannot last much longer.  The golden hide of my body meets the cursed giant again and I gasp when the dull of his teeth find their target.  He is not gentle with me, and I did not wish him to be.  The pain is excruciating, unbearable and there is fear in my eyes, but not of the unknown.  I had been afraid that the demon was simply all bark and no bite, but the fear is quickly fleeting as the ringing in my ears nearly drowns out the sharp snap of vessels and tendons as he slowly withdraws my most precious of organs.  And suddenly everything is hysterical as the coldness of his eyes align with mine.

I cannot hear what he says to me over the phantom beating of my heart in my ears and the sound of my own maniacal laughter.  The last thing I see is its final thrum between his dark lips, from my vantage point upon the leaf strewn ground.  Darkness beckons me and I do not resist, I go to her now, giggling impishly the entire way because I know the other world doesn’t want me.  

I’ll be back.

devin's∇designs

@[Modicum Mortem] I'm sorry if this is garbage.  It's been years since I've done sexy writing!