• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question for all you college/starting career peeps...
    Ok so I've had my career path since 2007.... It came unexpectedly and easy.  Ive never felt I wanted to do anything else cuz it just works for me.

That being said, my SO is 2 yrs older.  Has worked in various fields surrounding what he can find for work and usually it involved labor.  Now that he's finally got his paperwork from the government he is looking into college's.  Trying to figure out what he wants to go for within the limits of the GI Bill and his main area of interest is business management, sales, marketing and finance.  Something less labor intensive as he's getting older and has back/chest pain issues.  

Wondering if anyone has any good resources they have used to research careers available with certain degrees? Or even a career matching resource?  Something you maybe put information into and it tells you certain careers you may excel at according to your interests, schooling and personality...

TIA!!
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    I'm not sure about free resources for right now but I know many universities offer career counseling to their students that includes the type of assessments you are looking for. Some also offer them (or smaller versions of them) to prospective students, like this one: http://career.auburn.edu/students/prospective
    Pretty sure there's resources that'll do what you're looking for on here:
    https://www.usajobs.gov/