• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

best have your wits about you [Any]
    Ceil blue orbs steady with the spotted lady's chocolate irises as she settles into their conversation. Jesper allows his smile to fade as the joke wears off though, his features remain relaxed and, engaged by her gentle tone. Tufted lobes catch her words and, in humility, poll dips slowly. As his cranium lifts, so does his gaze and, once level with Breckin's, onyx steed voices his thoughts. "Why thank you, miss. I certainly aspire to be the noblest of knights. It is just, I have no achievements worth the honor." Voice trails off as stallion recalls the alliance and, how, since then, he has no real measure of his skills. Alas, with Brennen as his general, surely, he could hone and improve any talent he possesses. Attention is brought back to the alabaster and ink dame as his grandsire crosses his musings. Did she just observe that I am similar to Brennen? Sure, she mentioned her travels to Ischia; however, that was not a guarantee she had met her Warrior King. This spurs a realization worth voicing. "Miss Breckin, have you met Brennen?" Not that her doing so is unbelievable or, outrageous. Jesper just felt a touch safer knowing that his grandfather's name is known so far and wide.

He patiently waits for her response with aquamarine gaze studying her expression and, body language. As Breckin steps towards him, Jesper allows the lobe closest to track her curiously. Her approach is far from menacing and so, jet black steed held no reservations with her coming closer. He does note her pause, as if she is second guessing herself, before his shoulder feels her warm and gentle touch. The gesture speaks volumes of the mare's sensitivity and thoughtfulness. Jesper accepts her offer of reassurance and comfort by permitting his long-lashed eyelids to close over orbs. A gentle sigh flutters from nasal caverns as male physically releases a smidgen of the disappointment and frustration burdening him since he left Sylva. He then lifts his poll slightly before answering the lady's question. "I have always felt a strong connection to Beqanna's forests. Perhaps, it is because I grew up there. I felt betrayed when Morty hijacked it and, set up his evil camp. I had hoped that Beqanna might take a stand against his kind. Maybe she does not choose sides. And yet, I have come this far by her own good graces so, I am hard pressed to believe she does not care. That is why I stand with Ischia, and my Brothers and Sisters. We will stand against the wicked and vile of Beqanna." He takes a breath from his soap box before he adds one more note. "Where do you call home?"
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Breckin]